Warlord maps (Clean)

Woh! Domo, ye!! you know Japanese! how wonderful!but I'm Brazilian, I just live here because my husband works to Honda's factory, but OK, that doesn't matter, it didn't work! the Notepad saved as a text file and worldbuider doesn't open it.Besides, I would like to open it together with the other maps, in a regular game.

I think it's a very simple map to do (I mean for you, of course) Just add some islands to Terra, huge map, because I don't like the sea amount that there is now.When you have time, would you please do it to me?
Sorry to bother you.And many thanks!!!!
Anata wa totemo yasashi desu!

(Need a translation? You are a very nice person)

Woh! Domo, ye!! you know Japanese! how wonderful!but I'm Brazilian, I just live here because my husband works to Honda's factory, but OK, that doesn't matter, it didn't work! the Notepad saved as a text file and worldbuider doesn't open it.Besides, I would like to open it together with the other maps, in a regular game.

I think it's a very simple map to do (I mean for you, of course) Just add some islands to Terra, huge map, because I don't like the sea amount that there is now.When you have time, would you please do it to me?
Sorry to bother you.And many thanks!!!!
Anata wa totemo yasashi desu!

(Need a translation? You are a very nice person)

I tell you what , put the map here, and i will clean it for you ok, hows that??? And thx. doomo arigatoo gozaimahorsehockya

Oh, Gosh! Now, I'm really in trouble! Guess What! all CIV4-Warlords .py files are assocciated with Notepad! Well, I couldn't get the map, I'll try once more later. no problem.

By the way, I can't also play your mod game, (The Japanese Fantasy)although I 've downloaded everything, because there are two zipped files: main_menu and movies that can't be opened.It says: file is corrupt or damaged. Can you help me with that too?
Once more, thanks!

Oh, Gosh! Now, I'm really in trouble! Guess What! all CIV4-Warlords .py files are assocciated with Notepad! Well, I couldn't get the map, I'll try once more later. no problem.

By the way, I can't also play your mod game, (The Japanese Fantasy)although I 've downloaded everything, because there are two zipped files: main_menu and movies that can't be opened.It says: file is corrupt or damaged. Can you help me with that too?
Once more, thanks!

OK those files are for dial-up personnel for the MOD The Realm of Fantasy, the bottom (last) file is the only one you need for the Japanese MOD, it is self contained and all you need to do is un-zip it into your Warlords MOD area.;)

btw just send me the map that you want in any form ok!! except regular saved game

Oh, Gosh!Now it works!and I'm so happy! I was trying for almost one month , didn't want to ask you anything, because I read everything in your first page and Know how busy you are right now fixing your game, so iItried by myself but couldn't and now it works!
Thanks so much for so a wonderful work like this! If you think I can help you by any way in your future plans or in this game, just let me know.

Let me tell you something: i was thinking how can i help you, may be this way: I have a huge collection of Fantasy cliparts I've got from Internet, dragons, castles, wizards, etc.,(maybe you also have) because Fantasy is what I most like in graphics, if you want i can give you a copy of them, just let me know how.

Let me tell you something: i was thinking how can i help you, may be this way: I have a huge collection of Fantasy cliparts I've got from Internet, dragons, castles, wizards, etc.,(maybe you also have) because Fantasy is what I most like in graphics, if you want i can give you a copy of them, just let me know how.

You betcha, i like fantasy pics ALOT, just send to my e-mail addy at PM me, thx!!:p

Sorry not answer before, I was making an experience in my pc.I found one of your maps(124X168 with starting points) to Warlords, I just loved it but... I wished there wasn't starting points, the sea level to be low, and that I could use in a regular game.
Because if I chose "custom scenario" to play, I have to play with the civs the game already chose, I can't change them, nor the Civs level (Noble is too high yet for me)
Can you make a map like this with these modifications?
I mean, one I can include with the others maps, fractal, Terra, highlands, etc...(to: "single play, play now, and choose the civ) The rest is perfect!
Thanks a lot!

Sorry not answer before, I was making an experience in my pc.I found one of your maps(124X168 with starting points) to Warlords, I just loved it but... I wished there wasn't starting points, the sea level to be low, and that I could use in a regular game.
Because if I chose "custom scenario" to play, I have to play with the civs the game already chose, I can't change them, nor the Civs level (Noble is too high yet for me)
Can you make a map like this with these modifications?
I mean, one I can include with the others maps, fractal, Terra, highlands, etc...(to: "single play, play now, and choose the civ) The rest is perfect!
Thanks a lot!

sure i can clean it, no problem, just let me know what map you want or need!!

Would if be possible for you to make a European map that is compatible with the Total Realism Mod? All that is currently available is a huge Earth map that takes for ever to play.

Hey strategyonly first of all thanks a lot for the great maps, I have a little problem and hopefully you can help me out. On the earth map 100x56 standard I have probelms getting placed where I want. If I have 5 ppl (civs) I ALWAYS start at europe if I have 7 I ALWAYS start at south america if at 8 or 9 in china etc why is that? I would like to play with 10 civs and start at europe, is thier any way you can randamize the starting points? where if i keep reloading the game I can get placed where I want for each game? thanks a lot man for your time.

Hey strategyonly first of all thanks a lot for the great maps, I have a little problem and hopefully you can help me out. On the earth map 100x56 standard I have problems getting placed where I want. If I have 5 ppl (civs) I ALWAYS start at Europe if I have 7 I ALWAYS start at south America if at 8 or 9 in china etc why is that? I would like to play with 10 civs and start at Europe, is their any way you can randomize the starting points? where if i keep reloading the game I can get placed where I want for each game? thanks a lot man for your time.

I think you'd have to get ahold of Sto or someone from the map script area.?:(
Only other way to do it, as far as i know is have starting pts and randomized civs is all.

Thx for the compliments and Welcome to CFC.

Top Bottom