Warlord maps (Clean)

strategyonly said:
OK i have added all the extra resources in the game for VISA , not in the correct places but they are there ok, have "Fun.";)
how could i thank you :)
i will have real fun with a earth map :)
if you are doing a new mod i could help you with some movie anim of wonders.
take a look at our mod website and if you like my movie anim i could do some for you to use in your new mod :)
if you don't need them for your mod,then get a big thank from me for the earth map :)
ciao

bergrar said:
how could i thank you :)
i will have real fun with a earth map :)
if you are doing a new mod i could help you with some movie anim of wonders.
take a look at our mod website and if you like my movie anim i could do some for you to use in your new mod :)
if you don't need them for your mod,then get a big thank from me for the earth map :)
ciao

I looked at the movie, all i can say is WOW, sure i'd love to have it done for my MOD remembering that it is a Fantasy MOD now ok, some truth, most fiction.:goodjob:

Thanks for the visa earth map! I tried to figure out how to clean maps but got a bit lost :)

One day i hope they make a civ4 map editor that lets you select civ start positions etc more easily.

strategyonly said:
OK i have added all the extra resources in the game for VISA , not in the correct places but they are there ok, have "Fun.";)

Many thanks as nobody on the ViSa Team does maps :lol:

:bowdown: :thanx:

seady said:
Thanks for the visa earth map! I tried to figure out how to clean maps but got a bit lost :)

One day i hope they make a civ4 map editor that lets you select civ start positions etc more easily.

Best way i know how is use MapView.

strategyonly said:
I looked at the movie, all i can say is WOW, sure i'd love to have it done for my MOD remembering that it is a Fantasy MOD now ok, some truth, most fiction.:goodjob:
i love lords of the ring and i play all mmorpg and i was GM in wow :), so just ask the theme and i will do for you a intro.
thx again for the map.
ciao

bergrar said:
i love lords of the ring and i play all mmorpg and i was GM in wow :), so just ask the theme and i will do for you a intro.
thx again for the map.
ciao

My MOD is a Japanese Fantasy MOD, see my signature. Not current history ok.
Mainly all Fantasy.;)

Hi strategyonly. Thank you for the france map. Now I need a new one.
A north-african. Huge,no resources for vanilla. LINK

jimkatalanos said:
Hi strategyonly. Thank you for the france map. Now I need a new one.
A north-african. Huge,no resources for vanilla. LINK

I think i already made one, its called Early Civs??:rolleyes:

This one is too small.Isn't there a bigger one?

WINE, but i like Rum and Pepsi, sorry. I took off the first Map cause it didnt work correctly i guess, so its gone.
I'll take it off for that special someone, but not the person that doesnt help out on any other requests.

strategyonly said:

First of all, thank you for this map in particular, and for all the work you do with maps in general. :goodjob:

I have a question, which applies to the Visa mod and your map specifically, don't know if it's a more general problem.

Ok, Visa allows for certain settings to be chosen at the start, IF you use the "custom game" option. Now, to load your map, I need to start using one of the "custom scenario" or "scenario" options. This only lets me chose the leader of a civilisation, but not those settings.:cry:

Do you know of a solution to this? Like, fiddling with the .ini file? OR can your map saved in a way that it shows up as one of the maps I can choose using the "custom game" option?

Thks for yr help.

civ4ludo said:
First of all, thank you for this map in particular, and for all the work you do with maps in general. :goodjob:

I have a question, which applies to the Visa mod and your map specifically, don't know if it's a more general problem.

Ok, Visa allows for certain settings to be chosen at the start, IF you use the "custom game" option. Now, to load your map, I need to start using one of the "custom scenario" or "scenario" options. This only lets me chose the leader of a civilisation, but not those settings.:cry:

Do you know of a solution to this? Like, fiddling with the .ini file? OR can your map saved in a way that it shows up as one of the maps I can choose using the "custom game" option?

Thks for yr help.

You'd have to talk to the VISA people about that, i am sure they'd help.;)

Hi- I like the size of your small earth map but when trying to use it with warlords and Visa Mod I always start in the same location (near Mexico)- is there anyway to get random starting positions on this?

Hi- I like the size of your small earth map but when trying to use it with warlords and Visa Mod I always start in the same location (near Mexico)- is there anyway to get random starting positions on this?

Well if your using it for VISA then you need to go into the WB anyways and out the extra resources in the game, so just start the game using the first CIV thats listed there and put it where you want to start, thats about the only way i know of, without having a python done for it. Maybe someone else, knows??? ANYBODY??:confused:

Yes I'll have another play with the map. I really wanted random start locations for all the civs. Something like the VISA Earth 100x56 map but a bit smaller. Never mind, I'll have another play with worldbuilder. Thanks anyway.

Yes I'll have another play with the map. I really wanted random start locations for all the civs. Something like the VISA Earth 100x56 map but a bit smaller. Never mind, I'll have another play with worldbuilder. Thanks anyway.

I have a request out in the C&C area that if anybody has any ideas to put them down, but no responses so far!:blush:

Top Bottom