• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[WARLORDS] Amra's Modpack v2

I suppose I'll probably get (semi?)nasty replies for this, but it would be nice (realistically, not ideaologocially) if you could include that mod a few posts back with the Hitler leaderhead.....if it's not already too late. I highly doubt that one more leader is going to slow things down too much, especially if you limit how many opponents you use in a game.

Impaler[WrG];5208477 said:
Amra: Glad you liked the Pillage idea, a series of Pillage promotions sounds like a very interesting idea, they will be avalible to regular units too right?

Also please credit CCCP to "Impaler[WrG] & the CCCP Team" I only made a small fraction of the mods in it
Sorry about the credit error. It has been fixed and yes, the Pillage promotion is available to regular units also.

@Everyone else
I've uploaded version 2.08 and am just waiting for the download link. I'll check it in the morning before I go to work.

[EDIT] Info on version 2.08 is in post#1. I'm just waiting on the download link...

:sleep:

Hey, of course I'm on record as really looking forward to getting this...quick question for you.

I saw in the gameplay changes you need sulpher and rubber for certain units. I was reading through the mod list and was wondering which mod added these new resources? Are there any other new resources besides sulpher and rubber?

Thanks again, can't wait to see the link pop-up!

ETA: I also saw in your write-up mentioning scouts exploring ancient temples and something about archaelogical digs...what's these about?

Sorry about my rookie questions, like I said this'll be my first real game changing mod. (Other than Ethnically Diverse Units). Thanks!

Hey, of course I'm on record as really looking forward to getting this...quick question for you.

I saw in the gameplay changes you need sulpher and rubber for certain units. I was reading through the mod list and was wondering which mod added these new resources? Are there any other new resources besides sulpher and rubber?
The extra resources are from various other mods but mostly an old mod called "Greenmod" by Master Lexx so a lot of credit goes to him.

Here is a list of the new resources
Spoiler :

List of all new Resources (Reveal Tech)
---------------------------------------
Ancient Temple (Start of game) +0F +0H +1G (+4G with Explored Temple)
Barley (Start of game) +2F +0H +0G (+2F with Farm)
Coffee (Start of game) +1F +0H +1G (+3G with Plantation)
Cotton (Machinery) +0F +0H +1G (+3G with Plantation)
Hemp (Start of game) +0F +0H +1G (+2G with Plantation)
Lemons (Start of game) +1F +0H +0G (+1F +1G with Plantation)
Lost Civ (Archaeology) +0F +0H +1G (+2G with Archaeological Dig)
Natural Gas (Combustion) +0F +1H +0G (+2H +2G with Offshore Platform or Pipeline)
Pearls (Start of game) +0F +0H +1G (+1F +2G with Fishing Boat)
Potatoes (Start of game) +1F +0H +0G (+3F with Farm)
Rubber (Chemistry) +0F +1H +2G (+2G with Plantation)
Salt (Start of game) +0F +0H +1G (+1F +3G with Quarry)
Sulphur (Gunpowder) +0F +0H +1G (+2G with Mine)
Tobacco (Start of game) +0F +0H +2G (+4G with Farm)
Sulphur (Gunpowder) +0F +0H +1G (+2G with Mine)
Tobacco (Start of game) +0F +0H +2G (+4G with Farm)

Sorry about the formatting :blush:

Thanks again, can't wait to see the link pop-up!
Me too. I just checked 5 minutes ago and still no download link provided. Sorry, 3D Downloads can be slow to provide that sometimes.

ETA: I also saw in your write-up mentioning scouts exploring ancient temples and something about archaelogical digs...what's these about?

Sorry about my rookie questions, like I said this'll be my first real game changing mod. (Other than Ethnically Diverse Units). Thanks!
Not a problem with the questions. The Ancient temples are just another (very cool looking) resource that will provide gold to your civ when explored (Think Indiana Jones).

The Archaeological digs are related to the Lost Civilizations resource that I added. Basically, I added a new Tech called "Archaeology" that when researched will reveal "Lost Civilizations" around the world. You can then build an improvement (similar to a Quarry) called "Archaeological dig" to get more gold.

Also, I'm sure you saw that I've included the Ethnically Diverse Units mod. In addition to the units in that mod I've also included about 75-100 or more (i've actually lost track & can't look it up right now) new EDUnits for even more variety. BIG thanks to all the unit creators on this forum. :goodjob:

Download link is available in Post#1

FYI... I didn't have time last night to do nonshader leaderheads for Hirohito, Casimir & Sobieski. This shouldn't be a problem for most users but for those of you that it will affect, I will be working on a patch to add those very soon.

Let me know if you find any problems. I've tried my best but I'm only one person and haven't had time to thoroughly test it beyond a couple games using AIAutoPlay (Great little utility).

Enjoy

PS: Please see the FAQ in Post#3 if you have questions. It may or may not answer them.

Well just started skimming the surface, but I can tell already your mod is awesome! :worship: I was able to load up a huge map no problem...now I didn't get to play far along at all thanks to my 18 month olds' abbreviated nap, but definitely will be delving much deeper into this the next few days. I'll see if I have any memory fault problems since you didn't get a chance to test. If you're wanting to keep track of any little issues for a patch or just FYI, I only noticed that Henry Morgan doesn't have an opening, first meeting line; I got some generic line of code and the Cherokee and Scythian leaders had no eyelids, but those guys may be my problem. I have an older ATI x300 video card and didn't have any problem with Hirohito or Casamir.

Love the changes so far and am chomping at the bit to get further into it tonight. This is totally another expansion pack. I can't get over all the cool new leaders and units. Awesome work and thanks for making this available!! You've taken this game to another level for me...

This MOD is off the chain!

If you're wanting to keep track of any little issues for a patch or just FYI, I only noticed that Henry Morgan doesn't have an opening, first meeting line; I got some generic line of code and the Cherokee and Scythian leaders had no eyelids, but those guys may be my problem. I have an older ATI x300 video card and didn't have any problem with Hirohito or Casamir.
Not your problem on Ostenaco & Atheas regarding the eyelids. That, sometimes, is a side effect of swapping leader animations. As far as I know, it only affects those two. I should probably list it as a "Known Issue", sorry.

I'll check Henry Morgan's first contact dialogue. He should have said something along the lines of "Life is good, I'm a Pirate after all". If you get a chance, you should play as the Pirates, they have a ton of EDUnits and a Pirate Captain instead of a Great General. Credit to StrategyOnly, Kael, & Dogbeard on all that.

OK, I'm gonna do a no-no and double post 'cause I don't know if anyone looks at the old thread..................

Mr. Amra, you got the big modpack done (I'll download it tonight), so please, please get the Hyborian Civ pack updated to Warlords 2.08!!

OK, I'm gonna do a no-no and double post 'cause I don't know if anyone looks at the old thread..................

Mr. Amra, you got the big modpack done (I'll download it tonight), so please, please get the Hyborian Civ pack updated to Warlords 2.08!!
It's on my list to do, really. :D

It appears I can't start on preset maps. (I only tried Europe and Eastern US so far)
Thanks for the bug report. I've posted a note on this on the first page as well as a link to an Earth map that works. I also have inquired about this in the CCCP forum.

Download link is available in Post#1

FYI... I didn't have time last night to do nonshader leaderheads for Hirohito, Casimir & Sobieski. This shouldn't be a problem for most users but for those of you that it will affect, I will be working on a patch to add those very soon.

Sorry about that, I was always planning to do a nonshader for Hirohito myself. BTW did you get the new version of it? It fixes a minor bug with the button size and also changes the hat a bit.

I've never converted a shader LH into a nonshader before, but it shouldn't be too hard I hope. Would you only have to remove the normal and spec maps, or is it more complicated than this?

For all of you people asking for more and more add-ons,
remember the VISA, hardly playable with huge maps or large maps while playing with many civs.

We don't wish to see CTD caused by Mem Allocation Error while saving the game.

If it becomes a problem, then let me know and I can see if it is ok with Nev to incorporate the code workaround for the MAF into Amra's Modpack v2....which is the least we can do because ViSa started with this uber mod :D

Pirate Civ ROCKS!!! Henry Morgan... how about we get some 1 eyed Willy going on in here! :goodjob:

Sorry about that, I was always planning to do a nonshader for Hirohito myself. BTW did you get the new version of it? It fixes a minor bug with the button size and also changes the hat a bit.
Yes, I did. Thanks a bunch. :goodjob:

I've never converted a shader LH into a nonshader before, but it shouldn't be too hard I hope. Would you only have to remove the normal and spec maps, or is it more complicated than this?
Actually, I just use NIF Viewer by opening the nonshader nif file (for Napoleon, in Hirohito's case) and then add the shader version. From there, just move the new 3D items such as his hat, medals, etc to the nonshader model. Next, close the shader version (don't save it) and then all the new items should already be lined up and you won't have to screw with the rotation matrix on any of them (I hate that part :mad:). Now cross your fingers and save the nonshader nif file. After that, I just have to repaint the nonshader dds to match the shader version as best I can.

If I can get around to doing a nonshader Hirohito sometime soon I will obviously PM you with the file.

If it becomes a problem, then let me know and I can see if it is ok with Nev to incorporate the code workaround for the MAF into Amra's Modpack v2....which is the least we can do because ViSa started with this uber mod :D
Thanks TAfirehawk, I will let you know. In the meantime, if VISA wants to use any of the new civs I added to this version, please feel free.

Top Bottom