• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Warlords Manual

Szpoti

Warlord
Hello,
I really would like to buy Warlords. Well, nothing special in such a a desire, isn't it - who wouldn't?! The problem is I live now in Taiwan and the version offered here on the market is in Chinese. Fortuantelly, the game itself is in English but the manual (I am not talking about the guide as a separatelly sold book, just the booklet added to the box with the game) is in Chinese. I know what you're going to say - get an English version from any website! But shipping costs - 50+ bucks for shipment of the game to Taiwan. So I'd still like to buy the Chinese version and get somehow the manual in English. Is there on the DVD with the English version also a file (like .pdf) containing the manual? Maybe I could download it from somewhere, or maybe somebody would be so kind and send it to me?
I'd apreciate any help in this matter!

Whatever you need to know you could probably just ask here and somebody could tell you. I know it sucks waiting around for an answer though. I just recently bought the game and flipped through the booklet. I might could help you out on this one.

Whatever you need to know you could probably just ask here and somebody could tell you. I know it sucks waiting around for an answer though. I just recently bought the game and flipped through the booklet. I might could help you out on this one.

Yep. That's what I would do and I think you should to.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom