Warlords MOD's

wendles gimic mod v1.0
link in sig

You have it listed in the scenario section, and not the MOD section??? If its just a Scenario MOD and not a full blown MOD, then leave it here, otherwise ask the MODERATORs to move it to the MOD section, thx.;)

Good point. AD1640 America does come with a Mod, but I wouldn't call it "full blown" (how do you define "full blown" anyway?)

@strategyonly: Hi,
I would like to change Austria colors in Civ Gold 3.0, Warlords game, but conserve the same flag (with the same color), Can you teach me how to do? I don't like when the civ's map area color is white.I tried in xml files, but, when go to play becomes wrong.Thanks, rebakan

@strategyonly: Hi,
I would like to change Austria colors in Civ Gold 3.0, Warlords game, but conserve the same flag (with the same color), Can you teach me how to do? I don't like when the civ's map area color is white.I tried in xml files, but, when go to play becomes wrong.Thanks, rebakan

That usually means that the secondary color is taking over then, you have to adjust to your preferance what you want, the way to do that is by just keep trying, and if not what you want after that, just pick another flag(from a different Austria MOD). The color chart is located in Assets/XML/Interface/CivPlayerColorInfo.(Just for your info.) Hope this helps?
ohayossu

No. this didn't help me, so I gave up. I know where the color chart is, but don't know how to use it. Do you know if I can get a leaderhead, and use in another civ?For example, get Albania queen Teuta, and use it in Austria's civ? I want to change the leaders, instead of playing as "random" or custom game.Thanks, rebakan

No. this didn't help me, so I gave up. I know where the color chart is, but don't know how to use it. Do you know if I can get a leaderhead, and use in another civ?For example, get Albania queen Teuta, and use it in Austria's civ? I want to change the leaders, instead of playing as "random" or custom game.Thanks, rebakan

For the most part use this, in post # 2:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=148507

EDIT: What flag did you like? Show me. I dont have Civ Gold 3 on my puter, sorry.

Thanks for your reply, you are very nice in doing this.OK, I changed Austria's color with America's color, it worked but the flag became black and brown(horrible!), that what I meant above.So I was thinking how to change the color, without changing the flag.I don't know anything about computers, but I'm learning through the CivFan _tutorials , mostly because I won PSP as a present.
Thanks, sorry to bother you, rebakan.

any flag that can remember more or less Austria's civ.All the flags are beautiful, I saw them on the buttons files.rebakan

(Oops! my pc posted twice my text, sorry!)

Thanks for your reply, it was very nice of you doing this.And thanks for this thread, it has all I need to learn.OK, I changed Austria's color with America's color (blue) it worked OK, but the flag became black-and-brown(horrible!)So I thought, maybe there is a way of changing the color of a civ, without changing the flag.
I received by birthday present PSP(Paint Shop Pro) I don't know anything about computing but as I like animation graphics, I am learning a lot with the CivFanatics Tutorial that have here.But still there is a long way till I can make my own mod.Thanks anyway, sorry to bother.
rebakan

I'll have a new warlords mod ready soon, might be another month or so. I'll let you know when its ready, but I'll be doing it for BtS as well so yes I'm interested in that also.

hi all.. plz i need any mod can work with warlord but...with out any up date's
any one can help me ...thnx. :)

Top Bottom