Warm up the powah-stick

What I don't understand is why those obvious troll-threads have a huge number of responses, when 90% of people reading them know that they are just that. It's as if they want to get a word in before the thread gets locked.

I just categorically ignore those posts; why give the troll the satisfaction of being popular?

Originally posted by Jeratain
Wow, 10 to 14 days. I must say, you guys are quite the generous and forgiving mods.

If I were in your shoes it would have been a perma-ban. I guess I have less patience. Kudos to you guys.

I suggested a perma-ban for them all, but it was rejected:cry:

Hmmm ,you don't see much newby's with 3 post's in the site feedback forum. :rolleyes:
(should we be suspicious of a DL here?)

Your presumption would be correct.

Originally posted by CurtSibling
And I missed the whole thing, verdamt!
I can relate to that, since I'm not on the forum (almost) 24/7 I seem to miss quite a lot of stuff, and especially the exciting stuff :(
What remains is the same dull chatter I also hear at work...
;)

BTW, it's verdammt (double m). Your German needs some improvement before you can enroll in the Luftwaffe... :D

Too bad anarchy gets in trouble again. I like the guy, he was a good citizen in the demo game. He just doesn't like any rules, he's more an anarchistic kind of guy. :crazyeye:

i think they should be perma-banned cause it was an organized spam/troll attack. lol thats a pretty sad thing

Originally posted by CurtSibling
What did rmsharpe say that he got banned for?

Not like him to get into a scrape.

And I missed the whole thing, verdamt!

I saw most of it. Sharpe went uncorked over the proceedings and stepped over the line. I cannot be any more specific than that, I'm afraid. THIS sleeping dog deserves to be left alone.

Originally posted by SunTzu
i think they should be perma-banned cause it was an organized spam/troll attack. lol thats a pretty sad thing

Especially anarchywrksbest. He's a hard-core troublemaking recidivist. I kind of like him, usually, but his actions last night deserve the harshest punishment. In light of his history, I'm VERY surprised he wasn't perma-banned.

What happened? Sorry, I've been skiing, I see terms like, "organized spam attack", what happened? :confused:

I guess our Spam Threat Level is on Red then, eh? ;) :lol:

Top Bottom