WarStatus errors

Leoreth

Blue Period
I've tried to fix the issue with Python exceptions reporting invalid keys in methods related to WarStatuses. Are you still encountering them?

If so, I need more information. You can help me by:
- post the exception text here (screenshot works too)
- uploading a save from the turn before the error appears

Thanks!

I have been getting them (in DoC Canada). I will supply saves as soon as I can.

2 screenshots.
(Unfortunately no save. But it was during testing my 2nd UU modcomp, so you probably wouldn't be able to open it.)

Stability.py, line 72 is:
Code:
		if iOwner in sd.getWarStatusEnemies:

Okay, my "fix" has a typo in the code. Never commit code before going to sleep I guess.

No need to report anything until I have fixed that.

Okay, it's fixed. The errors you might get while playing on the latest revision is what I really wanted to see.

(Or not.)

Am I supposed to take the inactivity in this thread to mean that the error does not occur anymore?

@srpt: Do you still have problems in the Canada modmod? If so, you could try merging with the current SVN, WarStatus.py, StoredData.py and Stability.py should suffice.

Unfortunately, no. I did get some today. (Although I haven't updated the svn for a few days) I don't have a screenshot atm, but I think. I can reproduce them. (Savegame probably unuseful because of the 2nd Uu modcomp)

Okay, great.

Did you merge with the recent changes?

Merijn, can you tell me the revision you've branched off?

765, the latest one.

I did manage to reproduce some python exceptions.
I also got an error starting with "key error 15", but I didn't manage to reproduce them.

Top Bottom