1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

.wav editing programs

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by The Great Apple, Jul 28, 2004.

1. The Great Apple

The Great Apple Big Cheese

I'm trying to add sounds to my latest unit, but sound recorder is quite limiting. I really want the ability to increase or decrease speed by a variable amount, rather than 100% either way. Are there any better programs?

Also, on a similar note - how long does the sound length have to be. For instance if it says 1280 as the animation time in FLICster, does the sound need to be 1.28 seconds long.

Thanks in advance...

2. Barret

Barret Chieftain

You should try a program called Goldwave. It's a shareware program. It has a lot of features, but still quite easy to use.

Here's the link: http://www.goldwave.com

3. Aluminium

Aluminium ...

If you have lots of money, buy Cool Edit Pro. It's the best.

You are right, 1280ms (frames * delay) is 1,28s.

4. stainz

stainz Prince

it doesn,t cost that much for what ya can do with it. one of the only ones i ever use. i also use dBpowerAMP.

tho i,m not too sure about adobe havin anything to do with em. smells like trouble to me. cool edit that is.. not db (;

5. Straczynski

Straczynski Bolshevik Nerd