Weekly game group

ayronis

Chieftain
EDIT: Game is now full so we cannot accept new players. Feel free to contact me if the group sounds perfect for you, and I can add you to the wait list for the next available seat. Games typically start every 2.5 months.

Want to play a weekly game? We are Ping-Pong Civ, and we are looking for a couple new people to join our weekly Civ 6game. We play every Thursday night (8-10p ET) with all of the DLC. All skill levels are welcome. We use a simple mod to provide optional handicaps so everyone has a good time. Does this sound like fun? Email me at ayronis@gmail.com to introduce yourself. If there is room, we will invite you to the next game.

Specifics:
  • Play every week on Thursday 8-10p EST
  • Weekly attendance is required (periodic call-offs allowed with sufficient notice)
  • Civ6 with all DLC
  • Use Ping Pong Difficulty Mod to give AI bonuses to human players (average players use King)
  • Conduct diplomacy via Discord text-chat during game and all week between sessions
  • Most players lightly roleplay (sometimes quite comically) but it's completely optional
  • We're an international group of respectful adults and expect you to be the same
  • ALL skill levels welcome
You can read about our previous games on our blog: Pong Report. We're a committed group and have been playing together for years with a rotating group of players.

Last edited:
We have at least one available spot if anyone would like to join us. The next game starts next week on Thursday Apr-15.

Please contact me if interested. We'd love to have you.

Top Bottom