Welcome here

why? chickens love egg shells and they are good for them

Talkie_Toaster said:
Yeah...I'm sorry, but that really is a little...disgusting...

Talkie_Toaster said:
Yeah, I bet human flesh is just packed with goodness, let's just go and get a human curry...

Cannibalism is so taboo.

Since this is the welcome thread, I'd like to warn people who are going to introduce themselves not to give away that they are cannibals for the sake of the community. I don't have anything against cannibals (except maybe a few humanitarian concerns), but you people who eat other people make me - and, some other people as well - sick.

(Humanitarian - n. someone who eats humans, akin to "vegetarian.")

Cool. My first impression was correct, when I read your disgusted post. I must be, like, one of those guys with "psychotic powers" or something.

@Rhye
Hey, uno dei pochi italiani che frequentano CFC e uno che ha fatto (sembra) uno dei MOD più importanti... e io ti scopro solo adesso...
Forse avevo sentito qualcosa fin dai tempi di Civ3, ma non avevo mai approfondito.
Be' ho scaricato le 2 versioni e tra poco le provo, ti farò sapere...

carina quella ES 335 del tuo avatar.

Sorry guys if i posted in italian, but i can't resist to speak my language once in a post, i assure you that i wrote nothing special.

@Rhye
Hey, uno dei pochi italiani che frequentano CFC e uno che ha fatto (sembra) uno dei MOD più importanti... e io ti scopro solo adesso...
Forse avevo sentito qualcosa fin dai tempi di Civ3, ma non avevo mai approfondito.
Be' ho scaricato le 2 versioni e tra poco le provo, ti farò sapere...

carina quella ES 335 del tuo avatar.

Sorry guys if i posted in italian, but i can't resist to speak my language once in a post, i assure you that i wrote nothing special.

benvenuto!

non ti preoccupare di parlare italiano qui, finché ci sono io. Questo forum è come un'ambasciata: territorio italiano!

Welcome back, T.T! :bounce: Well, despite Rhye releasing some new version (and me finally buying Warlords) nothing major happened...

Althrough some guy posted here saying that he wanted Ukraine in that mod, so everyone here started making repetitive jokes about Ukraine. Well, that's everything.

I just played my first game of Rhye's last night in BtS as Greece. I just wanted to let people know how much I enjoyed the game - it was my favorite game of Civ in a long, long time.

I've been playing this mod and its... its... its amazing.

Just wanted to say thank-you for all your hard work.

Top Bottom