1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome here

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Rhye, Jul 8, 2006.

1. randomScrubX

randomScrubX Chieftain

Sorry to hear about that. Good luck.

2. ambassoon

ambassoon Chieftain

Hi everyone! Longtime player, first time poster. I started playing the Civilization series with Civ II in the mid 90's and I've been hooked ever since. When Civ IV came out and I saw the Rhye mod, I became a junkie :) I've been reading through the threads and I like what I see, a lot. I look forward to the day I become a valuable member of the Rhye's community, once I become a better player from all of these suggestions. Thank you to Rhye for making an amazing game, and thank you to the players for making it perfect!

3. blizzrd

blizzrd Micromanager

You already are. ;)
    Welcome to the forums.

4. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

welcome ambassoon

5. ScavengerType

ScavengerType Chieftain

I'm new here. Been quietly playin RFC for a while now and civ(civ2 at first) since my friends hooked me onto the game in the late 90s. Never felt the need to register here till I had a minor problem with RFC and that's even with all the other mods including revolution 2.0 and star trek. Over the years I've wanted to say something about the posts on here but damned if it isn't RFC that didn't make me finally break down and register.

ya know though, I really wish I had heard of RFC for civ3

6. plastiqe

plastiqe Grinch

Well I've finally made my way over from civ III to civ IV. It's like day and night between the two, civ IV is so much so a better game. I kept noticing how a lot of things that were in the mod for civ III made it into the game for civ IV.

I've been playing RFC for about a week now & it's great, just thought I'd say hi.

7. BurnEmDown

BurnEmDown Chieftain

Welcome plastiqe, feel free to try RFC:Europe which can be found in the modmod section.
    RFCGW is available to play but it's still in its early stages so I would stick to RFC and RFC:E for now until the later alpha stages.

8. Ready_set_go

Ready_set_go Too Late

Well... I just noticed this thread... Hi everyone :) I play viceroy. I'm not great, haven't won a single UHV yet. Barely get to the 2/3. Don't make fun of me. Okay, you can, but try to help me.

9. blizzrd

blizzrd Micromanager

10. Ready_set_go

Ready_set_go Too Late

There's a strategy section? That would help.

11. LuKo

LuKo The Royal Guard

Hello! I wasn't posting for a really long time and everything on forum had changed. RFC is done (?) and now modmods are being developed (RFC MP is really great. For the first time I have a motivation to play MP :) ).

12. carloin

carloin Chieftain

Welcome Back. :)