Welcome New Members

Hey all.

I had an account here a while ago when I had gotten Civ III for Christmas, but I completely forgot about the account and Civ. Recently I rediscovered the joys of Civ III, so I'm going to try and finally see if I can get past Chieftain.

I hope to join in on the GotMs or maybe even submit games to the HoF if I can eventually get good enough.

Needing some mental challenge, I picked up Civilization Complete. Little did I know the universe of the game was so huge! I've barely scratched the surface but realize that this game is not easily learned. I appreciate all the input from others more seasoned, and thanks for the opportunity to begin to hone my skills.

Greetings fellow Civers. This is my first time to this site although I have played Civ II on. I hope to learn more about the game and pick up some tips and strageties to get past warlord haha!

see ya 'round

hi, nice to be here. I like knowing that I'm not the only person who plays Civ, lol.

Hi everyone,
I play Civ from time to time. I hope to improve my game here and change my usual gameplay. I think that GOTM is a good way to achieve this. Let see the future.

...to everyone as a new member of this forum. I'm from Finland and I like knowing that I'm not the only person who plays CIV. Lol :) And I play CIV a lot! I play whenever I have spare time - and even if I don't have it, I'll search for it! :D

Hi Everyone

I just bought a new computer and I want to know where I can buy a copy of CIV 4 that will work with WINDOWS VISTA?

Hi all,

I started playing Civ4 last summer and find myself hopelessly addicted. I am hoping to find some tech help here because I have become very frustrated with the game ever since I loaded Service Pack 2. I have talked with the tech support at the Civ4 support line but they haven't been able to help.

I realize this is just an introduction thread and may not be the right place to ask a question. Can anyone give me directions? New in town.

I would like to use world builder in multi player . Can any one explain to me how to do this or can it even be done.[COL:) OR="Navy"][/COLOR]

Just found this site surfing to solve my incompatability problem. my sempron laptop has needed reformatting its hard drive, twice (reinstallation of XP'n everything) since irretrevably crashing post civ 4 installation... am I missing something here?

i have downloaded a lot of the civ II scenarios, but can run civ III and civ II on my current laptop...which runs win 98 :( my previous laptop - win xp - was stolen, and a friend gave me this. i started playing civ I in high school when it first came out...ah, snow days ruled... (hello, my name is tom and i am a civaholic...)

so, also, i have been a long time historical reenactor for the american revolutionary period, was a historical consultant for the movie the patriot with mel gibson, and all around history buff. if any people making mods out there for civ III-IV want any research done on uniforms, etc for a given time period, world wide, let me know, i'd be happy to help, although i am horrible at doing the graphics myself. any time period, any culture. i would love to collaborate on some mods though. this is a good hobby for me, and i appreciate how civ can really give people a sense of history.

I need some help with CIV IV. I just bought a new pc with Windows VISTA; I know its different. My problem is that when running the game on this new pc the video screen is all chopped up. I have a GiG of RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS installed.

Any ideas on correcting the video problem? The game is unplayable this way. It ran great on my XP machine.

Top Bottom