Welcome New Members

This is great! I just came on to the Sid Meiers world of things. I'm mostly a consol player, but do play a few pc games. I got this site from a friend and thought I would look into it

Greetings, I am finally posting after lurking here for more than a year. This forum is great and I've learned sooo much from all the great players here.

Hi all! I’m a long time Civ player and forum lurker - first time poster. I am currently re-learning C3C after about 6 months of playing Civ 4, thanks to some friends of mine getting C3C on the discount bin over the holidays as their first exposure to the Civ series. We've got a couple of PBEM games going, and a lot of beginning strategy discussions over lunch.

Aye!

New to Civ games, been a Counter Strike addict for a few years, trying something new.

Played a couple games on super easy level. Tried a game on Noble level and all my workers and warriors started going on strike and then up and abandoned me. Decided it was time to seek some assistance with this game.

You would not believe what it took to get me here :crazyeye:

But I'm finally in and I have some other posts to make as I have been wanting to utilize the Civ4 wisdom in here for some time.

A special thanks to Thunderfall for sorting out my problems.

Been playing Civ 4 off and on for a while, thanks to my brother gifting it to me. Currently waiting for Fall From Heaven to finish downloading and can't wait to play it.

I started playing Civ 4 again and was looking for mods found all my old Civ 4 bookmarks, i really forgot how good this site was :), and just thought i would say " hi " to all the civfanatics again

Hello everyone.. I found this page in the forum of DAZ. I am 37 living in Amsterdam together with my hubbie and 3 little kids.

Hello all, I've been lurking for a while and sucking up knowledge from the strategy boards in hopes of beating my girlfriend's scores. Thanks for making me a more successful warmonger than my sweetie!

Like many others that I have noticed on this thread I am a long time lurker, is lurker a word?, and finally decided I want to start posting. I have enjoyed civ all the way back to civ I. I have been following the Better mod thread lately and I am also going to download the tectonics mapscript right after I post this. Anywho, good luck on all your new conquests and see ya later.

Hello Civfanatics...can someone describe the process for uploading an avatar????
If you check the Forum Rules, you will see that you must be a member for 30 days, and have at least 30 posts before you can upload your own avatar. When you've reached that point, go to your UserCP --> Edit Avatar, and follow the instructions. ;)

Hi. How get avatars?

Hello Civfanatics...can someone describe the process for uploading an avatar????

YOU NEED AN AVATAR!!!

Go to "User CP"
then, go to "Edit Avatar"
then choose a 'Pre-defined Avatar" from the hundreds shown.

When you get 30 posts, then you can use a 'Custom Avatar' of your own choosing. There are plenty of choices until then.

Cheers... ...JungleIII

Top Bottom