Welcome New Members

i am new and i am wonderin how to set up the account like the pic (avartar) if someone could tell me...

Hi there,
I'm a new member as of today, but I've been reading and downloading from this site for about six months now. I played civ 2 as a 12 or 13 year old and loved it. Then I got bored and played other games like roller coaster tycoon, etc. I got C3C for Christmas a few years back and thought it was great. Its still my favorite. I have civ 4 vanilla, and it looks awesome, but the game play is still too limited for me--there aren't enough units, leaders, buildings, etc. Maybe I'm just used to C3C. Anyway, I'll give it another shot once all the expansion packs come out.

Oh yeah--19 yrs old. Sophomore at the University of Dayton in Ohio.
Hope to learn and teach a lot here.

Hey

I've been lurking on this site for more than 6 months as a guest. Great to become a member on this fantastic site.

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker and a 15 years veteran of the series. I didn't quite play as much of Civ4 as the previous incarnations of the series but the new BtS expansion have renewed my interest in the game so I might start posting a little more now.

Cheers!

Hi, been a lurker for a while, just joined. I can't wait for the warhammer mod BTS edition because i don't have warlords :(

Hi all,
I am Vladdor, i play civ since civ 1 by microprose. I play with mods since civ3 when i discorved this site. My favorites mod are Rhyes and fall, total realism, visa and modern warfare for warlords. I always try to play on earth map. Now i play bts. Sorry, i didn't post yet because my english is awful: Yes, lol, i'm french...

This game make me love history and geography. Thx for this site and to mod's developpers.

Vladdor.

Hi all,
I'm from China.So my English is not well.Though I'm a high school student,I have been a CIV player for six years.I like this game.And I'm glad to join here.

Thought I should make my first post here. Love this website and msgboard and have come here many a time, so I finally registered. 28yo, software developer. Australian, but moved to the US a bit over a year ago.

I've grown up playing Civ and am just getting into understanding BtS right now...

I started my civ life with Civ I on a friends machine, the only game that made me consider switching from c64 to PC back then, later I bought a PC, in truth mainly to be able to play Civ II (though there were the usual yadayada reasons ;) ). Today I'm still stuck at Civ II, having given Civ 3 a few tries - I will move on to it as soon as I have really mastered Civ II and played all the scenarios; can only be years (and yes, thers still something new to learn after years, only now I found out that copernicus and newton are the wrong way round in the pedia)

I ve been around civfanatics for quite some time, but only as a (very satisfied) consumer. Definitely the best place for Civ related stuff.

We are getting quite an influx of new members to the site, presumably because the release-date for Civ-IV is getting nearer & nearer, and people are coming here in search of news & info.

As such, we thought that its probably a good idea to have an "Introduction / Welcome to CivFanatics thread" where people can say hello and tell us a bit about themselves.

For new members, please use this thread to tell us a little about yourself, your civ-addictions etc etc.

@regulars, please make people feel welcome, but try not to drown the thread - ensure that we keep a reasonably high ratio of wheat-to-chaff. ;)

BTW - out of interest, I joined Civfanatics a couple of months before the release of Civ3 - the interesting thing is that I had just rediscovered Civ-II, and was looking for some strategies for it - I was completely oblivious to the fact that there was a Civ3 in production, and it wasn't until I came here that I found out about it! Anyone else like that for C-IV?

clall me stupid please, but i can't find a "new thread" button anywhere- ifind civ iv, inexplicable , even after the tutorial and i keep getting lost and confused
thankd to any helpful soul that can point me in the right directionBTW - WHICH IS BETTER- VCIV IV OR CIV IV BEYOND THE SWORD?

Yeah well looks lie BTS is out and I just now go Civ 4.

The only reason Im here is because I got the old "Please insert Correct disc" and I've inserted all the discs!

Hello CIV Fanatics
I'm here because I gonna have to ask for help eventually with modding

Top Bottom