Welcome New Members

Hi, just joined up yesterday and have been lurking for a little bit now. I've always played the CIV games, even the very first, but I never had time for IV until now. I got it last week, struggled through a few rounds, and then decided I needed some strategy tips if I was going to win on anything past settler and chieftan! So here I am. Nice to meet you all.

Hi - Im new - which hopefully explains why I know nothing! lol

I have a custom scenario i have knocked out based on the Russian-Georgian Conflict.

i cant get to set the date to 2008 tho - even tho I have edited it in notepad. im new to modding, string texts and all that stuff.

I also cant upload my scenario anywhere???? its a worldbuilder file and seems to be "invalid" when I try to upload.

Any help, comments, criticism welcome.:)

Hello everybody I've been lurking since 2004 :rolleyes: and just thoght I'd make an account.

Evening

Gotta love the Civ

Anyhoo, I was looking for a download so that I can get an ISRAEL civ for CivIII

any clues?

Thanks

Hi,

been a lurker for a long time but now I get my first post (after 2 8-hrs MP sessions :)

Cheers

I am new person to Civilization and was looking for a way to fix my problem when I found your site. I am from Germany, and I like the look of the Civilization 3 game. Your site looks hopeful for my problem.

I fell for Civ I, but my disc wore out. Now I have Civ 3 and am not nearly as happy as I was with Civ 1. I'm looking for downloads that will at least let me change the stupid heads and names of the leaders.

hi, there.

I am an Civ fan, as many of you.. buut compared to you i'm really bad at it. Just was searching for advices, here. I've started to play civ in Dos. That was the first one.. than long time no play than again Civ III - Play the World and Conquests. And now, Beyond the sword.
Since Civ III, i always choose Tokugawa, has earn my honor through years, but in "Beyond The Sword" does not gets well.
Actually, i have it for a long time this game, but haven't got the time to start playing it really.... And now, i need some help, how to get on.

Hello everybody, Civ-addicts and future generals alike. I'm Rukar, and am very happy to be joining the Civ forums.

I usually focus on technology, which is a definite weak point of mine. I'm a bit of a Civ noob, and can only play on Warlord comfortably, though I did have a bare sliver of a win a few times on Noble. I prefer to play Civ's that have hunting at the beginning, though I have been hitting random lately searching for that one perfect leader.

I hope to not be too much of a bother, and thanks for making joining so easy.

Hi everyone, I am archlord101, and I currently own civ 4 and it's expansions, I love the RTS and turn based strategy genres, so if anyone's interested in a game drop me an e-mail!

Hello peoples!

I just bought Civ4 a few days ago, and I love it! I've played the older games once or twice but never really learned them, but since I purchased Civ4, I've sunk probably 15 hours into the game =p

I used to be really into Starcraft and one of the things I enjoyed most was the social aspect - leagues, channels with regulars (any BW players here? I hang with the crew from battlereports.com), so I thought I'd join this forum and see where that leads me. Is there anywhere else I should know about?

I'm a fairly competitive gamer and I learn fast, so I'd be happy to play with anyone - if you stomp me, just tell me what I did wrong and how you exploited it =] I've recently won a few games on Prince, it doesn't seem too challenging once you learn the basics.

I bought Civ4 Complete and haven't downloaded any updates; I'm not sure what that means in terms of compatibility.

I'd love to have a game, either by email or with this pitboss thing (how's it work exactly?). I'd prefer a small map with few players, for a quick and dirty game that will probably get no farther than gunpowder. 1v1, team, or FFA is fine.

I can be reached at keilahmartin AT gmail DOT com

'Ello lads!

Um, yes, the name is Josh or Saint. Call me as you will. I've been playing games since I was about eight. Civilization III was the first Sid Meier game I've played, and yes, fun it was. Eventually, I bought Sid Meier's Pirates and had a lot of fun with it. Then my basement flooded, destroying not only my computer, my xbox, my TV, and every game I owned, oh wait. That was all it destroyed.

Anyways, now I own Civ IV and the Warlords expansion, and I ordered Beyond the Sword recently. I also got another copy of Sid Meier's Pirates as well as Sid Meier's Railroads! Might be getting Civilization Revolution sometime too, but not before I get Fable.

Anyways, other things I like to do is write short stories and novels, read, and hide in the basement like a troll.

Good day!

I just realized I haven't said hello yet. So:
Hi, My name is Bob and I'm a buildholic. I'm also stupid enough to put spaces between Bob the Barbarian (that's what it was supposed to be but the letters "an" didn't fit).
I own Civ IV Complete.

Top Bottom