Welcome to China!

Great Story, but no lie, The first thing I thought when I saw the Title is 'Wii would li...Damn. Wrong one.'.

:scan::borg: Scanning for new additions... [SCAN COMMENCE]... 000110110111101000010110100011010100101111010010... [PRINT] No addition to thread]... wheep wheep... DISSAPOINTMEMT:gripe::shake:... Beep.

[WAIT FOR NEW] Awaiting addition... 11010001110100011010111001010100

Connection lost... :badcomp:

:please::please::please:

*got this idea from someone who posted on the Don Deity thread a while back... no patent infringement.

Yes. Just thought it would stimulate someone else to post.

Plan successful.

Sorry to keep you waiting. Was too lazy during my vacation and now I have been too tired after work and busy with studying for my drivers license (and gaming :p).

I want to see the map

What!!!! Almost gone for 3 weeks for vacation and not an update!!! :) Greyfox, come on :p So did you get your drivers license?

Nope I failed, and I've been sick and stressed out lately.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting.
Once I start this up again I will try and keep up the pace with updates so it doesn't die a slow death. But I promise I will continue this sometime soonish.

Take your time Greyfox and get well soon. Cheers mate and thx for the effort.

I'm guessing the thread is dead, huh? Pity...

Did you have to bump the thread? :p

I'll add by saying my goal is to continue this some day. Once I do, I need to figure out:
  • How to compile the posts quickly (currently using Bug's logging system, but need to configure that better)
  • How to post it in a better way so it is easier to read and prettier overall.
  • How many pictures and of what I should post?
  • Same goes for the content of the information.

P.S.
I did get that drivers license eventually, btw! (2 failed written tests (1 point from passing both times) and 1 failed driving test)

YAY! This story isn't dead, it's just sleeping :woohoo:

Well done on getting your driving licence. I'm glad they didn't have written tests in the UK yet when I did mine.

I love the format as it is, it looks nice and is easy enough to read. The only change I would like is an occassional zoomed out screenshot of the empire, showing how all your cities are laid out and where they are in relation to the other Civs.

Top Bottom