Welcome

So we are now team BABE and I guess I could be the UN rep for the moment

Beorn-eL-Feared said:
I'm definitely for the SG anarchy type of thing, and I'd like to add the "conciliation" main thread: at start it is a bit artificial but after a while, less active people get involved in either of the domains and don't always feel like reading through all the others AND it's good to know exactly where we stand after major decisions: it's good to have a summary of everything that's been talked about.
Good idea. I think those involved in the 5 core areas (and any other area of importance) should link to a main reference room.

ok... team email is

Team(dot)BABE(at)gmail(dot)com
pw = combover

Security Question: How old is Whomp?
Security Answer : dirt

:lol: whats the password for the save gonna be?

i prefer something we can type rather than 400 letters and numbers...

BCLG100 said:
:lol: whats the password for the save gonna be?

i prefer something we can type rather than 400 letters and numbers...
Well "Jennifer Alba" would be obvious so I suggest "lovekitten"
Rik made up the save passwords last time.

Well, he sure knew what kind of wabbits we were.

I've posted a Checklist thread to keep you guys informed of any new polls that we might need to vote on.

Most polls will be 2 day polls and I'll post links to new threads in there.

Checklist

Whomp said:
But bald is beautiful. Ask the reason why I'm bald....Butterball.
Wellll ... it must be in the family. That's why I'm a B.A.B.E. ... eh Dad? :rolleyes: :mischief:

BB

Hey, I thought BB was the father ... :hmm:

Beorn-eL-Feared said:
Hey, I thought BB was the father ... :hmm:
He is but really he's the child. :p

:lol: [party]
If my father was in here, there'd sooo be a contest about childness ;)

BCLG100 said:
Whomp keeps spreading scandalous rumours about you BB, such as how you cheat at monopoly.
Dad has soooo many issues!!! :p
BB

Ok, so I'm pretty late to this thread. If BAB is Bald And Beautiful, what does the "E" stand for??? :confused:

Oops! Just noticed there was a second page. :blush: E is for Eccentrics?

I'm here. Okay, I forgot to request access, deer hunting started, so much to do. I may have to cut down my one day a week at work to get it all done...

I was secretly hoping for Team Short Bus, but BABE is good by me. Fortunately at my household pudgy, white and balding is in style. I am soooo A list.

Kickbooti! I'm so delighted to see you here. The game just wouldn't be the same without your insights. :D

whomp had this crazy idea of inviting me to the team and here I am...combing through the thread going like :hmm: then read more and scratch my head with more :hmm:

i missed the 1st democracy game, so i am still a bit :hmm: at what's happening here. Well, I guess I will eventually figure that out...

teamname is good since I am balding and of course beautiful and very eccentric :lol:

Top Bottom