We're playing Civilization V! and it's a dual commentary!

RadioLemon

Chieftain
Me and my twin brother are playing Civilization five while recording our ugly voices and bad strategical gameplay! We had lots of fun making it and we hope you can enjoy it!

LINK: [Video]

Link to video.

lurker's comment: I'll watch it when I have the time to do so, but technically, the prefix for this thread should be [VidLP] not [LP]. But of course, I guess I'm a bit weird about those kinds of details. Anyways, I'll look forward to watching. :goodjob:

heh. it's actually a pretty enjoyable LP to watch. i like their manic energy. keep posting, guys!

Thanks for thinking so :D, but the "maniac energy" is just us realizing that long periods of not talking is boring, so it's from us trying to keep talking.

'manic' is a word. and both are quite appropriate for the fun you 2 are having doing that. really enjoyed the vid.

Moderator Action: Changed the prefix and embedded the video in the OP.

To embed a video in future, take the bit of the youtube URL after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= and put it in [youtube][/youtube] tags.
:)

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Unfortunately we screwed up the current let's play and forgot to record in an extra-long hour and a half session. D: We might be starting Another Civ let's play later though.

Top Bottom