WH Steamtank ready to go!

Ploeperpengel

academic precarity
The WH Empire Steamtankskin is finished!

The model is made by Snafusmith. Thx a ton for that one, Smitty!!!

I just added a smoke effect to the chimney and skinned it. seZ tweaked some metaleffects to look better.
Button included, uses tankanimation.

For those who like to drive already, enjoy:goodjob:

Attachments

• Steam_Tank.zip
    81 KB · Views: 226
nice teamwork here i would say ;)
perhaps smitty wants to do some more freaky machines, perhaps some dwarven or skaven or orcish ones...

Wow this is an awesome looking steam tank, you guys really outdid yourself here. :goodjob:

WOW! You did an excellent job skinning this thing. I'm glad you finished it too, I was getting worried for a second that nothing would come of my model. I love it when my fears come to naught like this!

snafusmith said:
WOW! You did an excellent job skinning this thing. I'm glad you finished it too, I was getting worried for a second that nothing would come of my model. I love it when my fears come to naught like this!
Glad you don't regret having made it for us now.:) It was in progress since you did the animation. Just delayed cause the lack of time seZ had cause of university. We love your model, Smitty! And it was one of our priorities to have it ready before next official release of the mod. Which is accomplished now.
You're allways welcome to do more freaky machines for us if you want to, we would skin them for sure, no worries!

Top Bottom