Votes: 1 2.8%
  • i just let my pc do its thing and go away for some time

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • i read

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i ...................

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
No, really just joking, I 90% watch the AI, as it is easier to see where they landed to attack me rather than search for them later. Nothing nastier than 4 enemy cavs. outside the palace gate and nobody noticed. :eek:
That occasionally happens to me. :spank:

I watch the AI and plan my next move. I go brush my teeth and do other things like I might actually be going to bed soon. I sit and wonder when my wife's going to wake up and discover I haven't come to bed yet....:)

so i guess most of the guys here are very lucky with such a great pc.
mine sucks, and the waiting sucks to :p
Fortunatly i have this forum to complain about it ;)

If you have the nerve to go away as the AI's do their evil moves, then you really need to advance 3 steps on the difficulty ladder!

... or maybe it's the other way around, you need to go down 3 levels... ;)

I usually watch in horror as I forget to leave one border city unguarded and have the enemy cavalry rip through my cities one at a time. It's amazing how fast they can take cities when you have rails and none of them are defended, it really, truly is.

Watch TV, cook dinner, plot my next turn's strategy,
I wish there was a way you could let the other player's turns run and you could investigate your own cities and plans, of course you couldn't change things, but seeing would be nice.

Right now, I'm playing a game with long turn times. I do my homework in between turns.

I watch the game try and learn for the AI, keep an eye on it so to speak.

I often listen to music. Also the turn times are not too long on my PC. Turning off animations make them faster (especially friend animations when the AI decides to shift forces inside their territory.)

I read (out of class text books) while waiting for the AI to move. It's not much of a problem on epic games, as the turn times are minimal. However, playing AoI, WWII Global, and TCW gives you very long turn times. As a result, I've adopted the strategy of playing epic games when I have no work to do, and scenarios when I do so that I can do the work between turns. Works well, as long as you keep your head on right. Once while writing a paper for English I had to stop myself from writing "Rome" when I meant to write "roam". :p

scratch my nuts

I .......

Well, my comp is so crappy, if i try to multi-task civ3 with something else it usualy dies. But if i stick to stuff like my mod and several others; things don't go clogging the memory and i can chat a bit on messenger.

Top Bottom