What is "Creation"? Non-"Testing" version?

mononass

Chieftain
Hello - enjoying the mod but am having trouble finding out what "Creation" is(cannot seem to find any explanation of this concept in the subforum - maybe I'm using the wrong search term but the most I can figure out currently is that it may be tied to religion in some capacity but this info was obtained from a 2012 thread.

In addition, I'm only able to find the "Testing" version - Do any versions that are more stable exist?

Lastly, is there any additional documentation for the new game concepts? I'm probably looking in the wrong place but a civlopedia search does not generate anything and while the forums here seem helpful in some areas I'm worried most of these explanations are maybe in the Steam comments which are unsearchable. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum
:clap::wavey::rockon::band:[party]

The latest version we have released was the testing version you already mentioned.

To the creation question, im not really sure what you mean, its a while since i played this game, and iirc there are at least to parts in this game named as creation.

Maybe you help me out and ether post a screenshot, or give me a example wif you mean a building, religion aso.

Hope this helps......

Top Bottom