What is Multiplayer like?

Kranden

War is the real diplomacy
I have played this game since it came out but I've never actually gone online with it. I always figured the games would take an ungodly amount of time and would be nothing but frustration as you wait for other players to finish their turns. How are turns done in multilayer and the such.

In every game (I think) you CAN set a timer for how long it takes until next turn.

For example:

Blazing!!! Speed I THINK is 10-20 seconds until next turn, and as the date and era change, so does the timer.

It is possible, and most games have this option ticked, for all-at-the-same-time turns or Simultenous (SP?)

This means everyone plays their turn at the same time, so you don't have to sit and do nothing while someone does thier turn.

Yup. Most games are set to "blazing", which means you get a small amount of time for each turn. This is a good thing, because you can finish games in 2-3 hours. And it is a bad thing, because you really will have to get used to it.

Blazzing is 30s per turn and ramps up as time goes ... Usually if you want faster games play with experienced players, and/or play teamer. Usually teamer is a faster paced game, but be prepared for a long game otherwise.

Top Bottom