• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What is you favorite Era??

What is your favorite Era??

• Ancient Era

Votes: 32 26.0%
  • Middle Ages

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • Industrial Era

Votes: 41 33.3%
  • Modern Age

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • There was eras?? Why didn't anybody tell me!!

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Gotta be Industrial. Fills your heart with pride to see your civ evolving to this stage, remembering nostalgically back to those heady days of 4000 BC when you were primitive, to now when your drive for expansion is hitting full throttle...

Ancient. The early decisions you take really set the tone for the whole game. Also, I've found the ancient era is the era with the biggest opportunity to make improvements in my game-play. (Still a long way to though :) )

I like middle age combat the best, so that is my favorite age. It takes some planning and strategy in the middle age because you can't just railroad your units in same turn. Surprise attacks can be quite effective, and you have to leave your cities well defended. Trebuchets and cannons can be effective, but their range makes them a little more challenging to use offensively than artillery. This is also the age when Husaria dominate the battlefield:)

Ancient era has it's own charm, when you explore and establish the rest of the game. But my favorite must be the beginning of Industrial era, when you just got rail road and hospitals. Modern armors must be my second favorite. :)

Top Bottom