• Tough

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Tougher

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Toughest

Votes: 12 10.9%

• Total voters
PCHighway said:
I like to limit the ages to industrial, the game gets out of hand with nukes, they are far to common and the armageddon part really dampens the game, having no control over AI usage of nukes.
Hmm, I've never seen an AI firing a nuke in a Quick Battle. I usually just get bored and cause an Armageddon.

But then again, I've only played on Easy so far, maybe on the more difficult levels, the AIs are more nuke-happy. I can usually finish all CTW campaigns on Easy with total(100%) world conquests. Even in Cold War. That takes some VERY good timing, because you have to have the entire world apart from NATO and the U.S.(playing USSR), then quickly conquer the NATO, use Treachery on the south-western USA, and then take the capital, while hoping that Ronnie Reagan doesn't start a nuclear war.

EDIT: Oh, and you need to take Japan independently of the US and NATO too.

I just completed CTW on easy and to be honest it really was easy :) It is my first RTS though, so I didn't want to jump in at the deep end. Looking forward to tackling more ambitious levels in future, though it has to be said that when things get really frantic I tend to lose the plot somewhat.

Top Bottom