What level do you play at?

Which Level?

• Total voters
When I want a real challenge I load a game with the RevolutionDCM mod and start on a large map with only a handful of preset civs, raging barbs and aggressive AI...It effectively adds at least two levels to the difficulty setting. You don't play that game to win, but survival usually means winning, lol.

Speak for yourself. I don't like losing, and if my score dips below 5th, I'd resign.

Thats ridiculous if you do play immortal you'd notice for the majority of the game your score is last or second to last. That is often still with early wars and an outstanding economy.

I play chieftain but will be moving to warlord next game. I could probably play noble but i've never gotten around to it.

Useualy monarch, sometimes emperor for me. :) I tried deity in a few diff. ways and basicly got my ass handed to me in the first 50-60 turns. :( last place is no fun

P.S. Haha I wish Cid would come up with a diff. level where you could play against Deity intellect with noble start, production, exc... I wonder if I could beat it

There is, its called noble. The AI don't really get any smarter they just get more bonuses as the levels go up- more settlers and workers to start, cheaper tech, cheaper upgrades etc.

The result of these bonuses at higher levels is that the AI can be more agreesive, making it appear smarter. It still makes the same dumb mistakes, but its stronger economy makes these for forgivable.

Top Bottom