Votes: 3 1.9%
  • uk map(map of your country)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • map of any moon

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • all grass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Surely continents is one of the most popular map types (it's certainly mine), yet I do not see it to vote for?

I usually play continents, but I'm getting kind of frustrated at how the maps seem to always turn out...

Exactly two huge land masses from one arctic cap to the other. And almost always, five civs are on one continent, while the other gigantic continent is split between just two civs.

I might have to start playing pangea.

usually i play fractal and maps i created. at least i started some weeks ago with the second :)

1) Archipelago Snaky Continents
2) Archipelago Archipelago
(I like building)
3) Fractal
4) Continents

continents...random

My two fav. maps weren't options - World/Europe from Civ 4, and Inland Sea. I only got in to inland sea when I saw Warlords didn't come with a World/Europe. It feels inclusive providing an early opportunity to meet all the Civs you are up against. I like World/Europe just cos its familiar.

Like most others I play on the continents map. I do like the terra map, However I like to play peaceful games and making the "natives" hostile barbarians doesn't sit well with me. I wish they were tribes that were technologically inferior that you could "gift" technologies to or make them a vassal.

Seriously? Am I the only person in this forum who plays SmartMap?! :hmm:

Worldmap. I think it's somehow more fun to conquer the real world(map). Although AI's stupid cityplacement spoils some of this fun.

Snaky contintents on archipelago with low sea level are my favourite. This script works almost the same as fractal, with the difference of more extra islands for colonization. Too bad it isn't on the list so I voted for fractal

I like Earth map, especially now I've managed to get it to run 18 Civ's thru Warlords.

Europe is a gorefest, just like in real history, and the New World is a whole heap of fun with Barbs waiting in the Medeval era - or better, that fruitloop Montezuma, 15 juicy cities and armed to the teeth!

Fractal maps.

All other map types are so pre-determined. You always know what to do on such maps, and - once your map has centered - you at least to a certain degree know, where other continents will be. Not much fun for me.

exactly @com. bello
:)

:D

Top Bottom