What music are you currently enjoying? #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
We are the champions - :queen:

One Sweet World (20/4/02) - Dave Matthews Band

What music are you currently enjoying? #15

What kind of crap are you titling this? If you're going to take this thread, at least title it right.

Light My Fire - The Doors

What kind of crap are you titling this? If you're going to take this thread, at least title it right.

I concur.

On a lighter note:

Beniamino Gigli- Core 'ngrato

If you knew the history of this thread, you would know the title changes, so i thought i would dabble again. I started the thread - its my perogative.

Radio1-Zane Lowe

If you knew the history of this thread, you would know the title changes, so i thought i would dabble again. I started the thread - its my perogative.

Abaddon, I've been here since What Song Are You Listening To? #5.

It's never changed more than that. Your new thread name fails, just like you for being greedy so you can be the fist to post another mass thread, just like you do every time. How many times have you actually posted in these threads?

The Negotiation Limerick File - The Beastie Boys

Abaddon, I've been here since What Song Are You Listening To? #5.

It's never changed more than that. Your new thread name fails, just like you for being greedy so you can be the fist to post another mass thread, just like you do every time. How many times have you actually posted in these threads?

The Negotiation Limerick File - The Beastie Boys

Thats wrong, i know because i have changed the title twice already myself

"What tunes are you hearing" was one of my favorites.

an i posted twice in the last thread..so?

Also, how am i being greedy? what have i consumed/used? i was simply online when the thread ended. I couldnt have timed my unbanning (4pm) with the conclusion of the last thread (4.12pm) to be better!

123456 - Spinners

an i posted twice in the last thread..so?

I'm relatively neutral in this, but Abadooom, it's gotta be said that two posts out of a 1000 is minimal.

Sorry i didnt spam up a thread that gets deleted once it is complete?

Why the hell do you think anyone else gives a rats ass what song you have listened to?

Normally i shun the thread 100%, but i saw a chance to be the starter, so i did.. why not?

Sirens - Rizzy Raskal

To whom was that directed?

Dance Lessons by Hadouken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom