• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What was the highest amount of gold you've ever pillaged?

Is that Gandhi going domination?

Wow, when you captured that city, it still had 19 citizens. Thats crazy. I guess the most ive pillaged was from siams capital, he had 36 citizens. Their was a crazy amount of flatland farms around him so..

No, Sejong.

No, I mean that green blob below Dear Leader's newly-annexed Egypt. I rarely see him going for that many cities or even a conquering spree period, much less dropping the a-bomb.

Yes that is Gandhi. Don't be deceived by his servile bows and peaceful looks, if he survives till late game then you'll see the real Indian monster! :lol:

Yes that is Gandhi. Don't be deceived by his servile bows and peaceful looks, if he survives till late game then you'll see the real Indian monster! :lol:

I would not blame him.

Its best if you listen to this in a Scottish thick accent, because by Crom Cruach it was so audaciously anti-historical.

To begin with, Gandhi India started off right next to the Pachacuti's Inca "Indians". Then we discovered that on our same continent, separated only by a wall of city-states and some difficult terrain, were the Spaniards. What gave her the impression that despite sharing the same landmass we were considered as "the New World", we would never know...

Instead of going with the Indians with the real gold (Incans), she went after the Indian Indians.

Spoiler :

No ante dios

Hiawatha was a much better person than her. THE MINUTE I REFUSED SHE SAID SHE WAS SENDING IN FRANCISCO PIZARRO AND HIS TERCIOS why OH WHY NOT THE INKANS???!

Spoiler :

It was rather unfortunate...

Spoiler :

In a world of violent sociopathic anti-historicals, even Gandhi has to go Rambo.

I know this is wayyyy off-topic, but you really seem like a nice dude to bully huh? Is it an AI pro-bullying mod or what? :D

Wow, when you captured that city, it still had 19 citizens. Thats crazy. I guess the most ive pillaged was from siams capital, he had 36 citizens. Their was a crazy amount of flatland farms around him so..

That's not so bad. But when you do meet Ramesses, remember those burial tombs make Egypt a very lucrative target so... :D

I know this is wayyyy off-topic, but you really seem like a nice dude to bully huh? Is it an AI pro-bullying mod or what? :D

That's not so bad. But when you do meet Ramesses, remember those burial tombs make Egypt a very lucrative target so... :D

Funny you mention that. I was arabia, and egypt was my second closest neighbour (my first was germany, whom I tactically outsettled early in the game). I depended on diplomacy to stay on top, so I avoided declaring war on anyone, anxiously waiting for someone to declare war on me. My number one priority was egypt.

Egypt was suprisingly cooperative and passive, and stayed friendly with me NO MATTER WHAT. I demanded he not settle near my lands twice, I locked him in his area of the world and refused open borders, I did everything i could to make him the aggressor. He built about five wonders, and was attacked from the north and the east before I finally decided to make my move.

In short, egypt seems to be an annoying little passive aggressive bugger, if you so much as do anything to him he'll be sure to make you be the bad guy. Ugh.

I'm not sure actually. I did install VEM and AI Rebalance Mod a while back, but then I also nuked my CiV folders and hard reinstalled everything from scratch...

And thus far, in all the games I played, I've had less DOWs than I would receive on games of yonder. People might covet my lands and be my neighbors, but they are more than willing to make DoFs with me too.

hmmm...

Yea with the lower unhappiness from population, once he gets happiness techs and some good gold in his pocket, he can conquer like mad and mass buy happiness buildings to offset the number of cities extra unhappiness. Maybe he waits for the autocracy courthouse tech then changes his face :c5happy: to :c5angry: :c5war:

Top Bottom