[RD] What we buy can be used to predict our politics, race or education

do they understand how bad it is for a child to grow up without a father?

No, they understand that when you live in a society built on money, one parent is less equipped to take care and raise a child (or children). Having a child if you're ill-prepared can be ruinous, doubly so if you do not have a partner to share the burden with. It has nothing to do with "hidden wokeness" about the presence of fathers. That's your far right conservatism leaking through.

But that's a part of what I'm talking about. The reason I restricted that to fathers, is that in the context of the statistic, we're clearly talking about single mothers as they're the only ones who can have abortions, single fathers cannot.

More generally of course, the question is whether those people aware of the fact that a child that is being raised by a single parent - whatever their sex might be - is going to fare worse in life than a child that is being raised in a family - whatever the genders and sexes of the parents may be. You seem to have come to the conclusion that the answer to that question is a definitive yes, but I have seen people argue that that's not the case at all. Mostly in the context of black families, people who simply deny that one of the problems that plague black families in low-income areas is the inability of people to form lasting relationships.

Very much on topic by the way, "How you fare in life can be used to predict whether you were raised by a single parent or not".

But that's a part of what I'm talking about. The reason I restricted that to fathers, is that in the context of the statistic, we're clearly talking about single mothers as they're the only ones who can have abortions, single fathers cannot.

More generally of course, the question is whether those people aware of the fact that a child that is being raised by a single parent - whatever their sex might be - is going to fare worse in life than a child that is being raised in a family - whatever the genders and sexes of the parents may be. You seem to have come to the conclusion that the answer to that question is a definitive yes, but I have seen people argue that that's not the case at all. Mostly in the context of black families, people who simply deny that one of the problems that plague black families in low-income areas is the inability of people to form lasting relationships.

Very much on topic by the way, "How you fare in life can be used to predict whether you were raised by a single parent or not".

It's also annoying the sides are so skewed on this, given the data. It's why I can't identify with either typical US tribe.

Single parent households have broadly terrible prospects on average, and lead to things republicans oppose even as they oppose a backup measure that prevents some of them. What good comes of forcing this scenario on people who don't want it? Virtue signaling. I don't have much respect for harmful virtue signaling regardless of which tribe does it.

Considering that I'm someone who has pretty conservative leanings in some regards but am also an athiest with liberal leanings on others I guess I'd confuse the algorithms for longer than usual.

So what you are saying is that racism against Blacks harms Black children.

We knew this.

Top Bottom