What will be your favorite civ?

It's outrageous that while some civs get 4 UUs many get none! The Gini Coefficient is thus 0.4675 (you can calculate it online), which is higher than nearly every country. So unequal :cry: !

I like a lot Gengis Khan and its famous power of generator of cities with defeated barbarians camps.... :mischief:

Play it in scenario called "Hunnic Hordes" = big success :)

I though french, in fact i prefer Mongolians...

In King Level i was the winner, but you should managing Mongolians carefuly...

Japan,for one will be great, if you want a pure science city. You find a one tile island or a penninsula, and build a city and have a production city send settlers there, build a library and spam food/science!, also get a courthouse for more tiles :) Ican't wait.Also,aztecs and germans for their military might!

Im probably be the Greeks and Americans the most...Greek= Great Defense. Americans=Great Production

After usually playing with the Aztecs and Russians I'll probably begin CIV:Rev with them. Especially if they come out with replica earth maps, I love taking over Berlin with the USSR and N.A. with the Aztecs

I usually play as a Roman. :)

But, I plan on mixing it up since the games are shorter (turn cap).

Just played the Zulu for a game. Their warrior movement is fantastic for an early map control. In addition to that they don't have to fight those silly fights like 18:3 and almost loose because of bad luck.

Sadly, there are no Earth maps, and no plans to make one.

Well that grinds my gears! Due to that I wont buy it, only rent and reinforce my reason for doing so!

It is worth it, just stop comparing this game with CIV IV, is different and is a adaptation for console. You can not expect that the console community will be happy with a game that take almost days to finish a MP match. Is just to attract new players to the civilization franchise.

And regarding the REAL topic of this post, right now I'm having a lot of problems trying to find a favorite civilization, there all look cool. :D

It is worth it, just stop comparing this game with CIV IV, is different and is a adaptation for console. You can not expect that the console community will be happy with a game that take almost days to finish a MP match. Is just to attract new players to the civilization franchise.

And regarding the REAL topic of this post, right now I'm having a lot of problems trying to find a favorite civilization, there all look cool. :D

QFT.

The most difficult civ I've played so far would be the Zulu, but I eventually won an economic victory. If you'd like a challenge, try them.

I don't know man I think the Indians would be pretty sweet, I mean access to ALL resources! How scary would it be if on multi player Ghandi pops up, declares war on you, then your prompted that the Indians just finished Manhattan Project!? I'd crap ma pants!

Top Bottom