What would you do in this situation?

Lasrod

Chieftain
Brussels is quite important to me in this game. They have Incense that gives me happiness. I was recently in a was so my happiness has gone down and also my gold income. Working on improving that at the moment. Since I'm aiming for a cultural victory Brussels are quite important since they give 12 Culture per turn.

The thing is that the Persians have a war against them and this is permanent(?) so I can't make the Persians end the war against Brussels. I put a couple of units around Brussels to defend the city by making it impossible for the Persians to reach it. I did this while I was fully focused on the other war aginst Rome. When the war against Rome was won I saw this...

The persian army is huge, they have a lot more units then what is shown in the screenshot.

It seems like the Persian AI is building units as long as Brussels is still there. :D

Any suggestions? :king:

If Persia is at permanent war with the world's city states, all you can do is protect Brussels by forming a wall of units around it.

Or if you want to go to war with Persia, you can move, let them conquer Brussels, then declare on Persia, take back Brussels, and liberate it. I'm not sure if that will end the war between Brussels and Persia, though... I kind of doubt it. If you conquer enough city-states the rest of the survivors declare permanent war on you and try to protect their borders from your aggression before you can kill them too. I'm not sure if liberated city-states will re-declare war or not.

Side with persia, conquer Brussels before they do it and have the resource to yourself.

He'll still be able to do it without 12 culture per turn.

Kill Persia, I did the same thing when they picked on my city states. It was persia too

Top Bottom