What's the oldest game you still play?

I got you all beat.
Astroids, Missle Command, Pong, Battlezone, Gravitar, Super Breakout.
I got the collection (Atari Anthology), but they still count.
I'm in the process of making a Pong (1968) tournament, and looking for local competiters.
Also playing: Zelda II, The Adventure of Link (1988), Tetris Attack (Panel de Pon, 1995-1996), SimCity Classic (1991), and don't forget Blades of Exile (1995).

I still Settlers 2 fairly often

Oh and the old magic the gathering by Microprose

I still play SimCity 4 (2003) on occasion with the new SimMars mod. I'd still be playing Freelancer if I could get it to run in widescreen easily.

But thanks to Gog Games, I'm currently playing through Buried in Time (1995) :D

Urban Assault(98) is i think...amazing game...

Now that i think of it, ive been playing civ2 a few weeks ago and will be again. Been playing some of the scenarios i never got around to playing before

Street Fighter II, Master of Orion, Sim City 2000 are the only 3 I can think of that I really actually played recently. (Played as in, finished a game or 2 or 3.)

I gave Ultima 7 a go recently and if I had time would probably play it through again, that game was awesome.

Some years ago when I discovered emulators for the PC I played a ton of old SNES and NES games briefly, but it was almost overloading to have so many old great games at my fingertips, I couldn't decide what to play.

Duke Nukem 3D
Baldur's Gate- And I am starting to get the hang of it and really like it. Nothng better than hacking a small child into small giblets.

I love gog.com I didn't realize I made my account during beta phase and got a free game Jagged Alliance.

Civ 3.. though I enjoy some 90's RTS games that I occasionally play whenever I see friends.

EDIT: Speaking of which what's a really good older game I could get for under $5?

EDIT: Speaking of which what's a really good older game I could get for under $5?

gog.com is FULL of awesome games for 5.99$. And every week they have some sales where you can get many of them for even less. Or some of the 9.99$ for a price closer to 5$

There's some for all tastes. Off the top of my head...

In the strategy genre and at 5.99 there's Age of Wonders 1, Empire Earth, Lords of the Realm (1 and 2 together), Master of Orion (1 and 2 together), Caesar III

In the RPG genre they have Fallout 1 and 2 for 5.99.

In adventure type games they have Outcast, Myst,

There's more.

I still play 100's of old nes,snes,master system and mega drive (genesis) games frequently, nothing is more enjoyable than some oldskool retro gaming :goodjob:.For the P.C i recently played through Dungeon Keeper, one of my all time favourite games, it's a shame Dungeon Keeper II sucked :(.

I still Settlers 2 fairly often

Oh and the old magic the gathering by Microprose

I bought that recently, can't get it to run stable on my computer :/

Until my hard drive crashed, I had:

Fallout 1, X-com: UFO DEFENSE, and Civilization 2 installed.

After the repair/reinstall, I played through Call of Duty 1 once. Tried starting up Rainbow Six 3, but the mission-planning really is tedious once you've adapted to R6-vegas. The AI allies are way too stupid.

Top Bottom