What's the version of the lastest patch?

Since 1.15 seems beta,
I only need 1.12 patch, but where is the link?

I'm still 1.00 too.
And I haven't finished a game in Conquests yet,
so I wonder if there are problems with version 1.00?

If you don't mind playing with beta releases, the latest is 1.15. There is a sticky thread at the top of the forum. ;)

If you want a stable version, then 1.0 is it. (Unless you are part of the Rest Of The World, in which case you might want 1.02, which fixes a few translation errors, and such. )

And yes, there are some serious issues with 1.00. In particular the GPT bug - you receive double the gpt income you should. :D

Originally posted by Padma
[...]
And yes, there are some serious issues with 1.00. In particular the GPT bug - you receive double the gpt income you should. :D

ahem.... may I remind you of the corruption issue? And the SPHQ?

ok, 1.00 is fine
is there any other lethal problems?
and by the way, what is the gpt income?

i have started several minutes of game,
but it seems no double of gpt??

In particular the GPT bug - you receive double the gpt income you should.

Is that double one gpt deal with other civs paying you, double the income from taxes, or what? I'm still on 1.0 and don't recall anything that looked unusual.

In laymans terms sometimes you or the AI get alot of gold you're not entitled to. In one of my games the Zulu had 5000gp while still in the BC's- on monarch.

Originally posted by Speedo

Is that double one gpt deal with other civs paying you, double the income from taxes, or what? I'm still on 1.0 and don't recall anything that looked unusual.

Since I stopped playing C3C1.00 for the bad combat results, I nevere experienced the gpt bug by myself. But from the tales of others, it doubles your benefit from trades with the AI. Say, you sell a tech for 150 gpt, in consequence you would get 300 per turn.

Top Bottom