Wheel of Time map - Robert Jordan

Komplex

Chieftain
Being a huge RJ fan I've created a map of "Rand Land". The map type is huge, and resources are plentiful.

Some of the scaling/locations are a bit off, but I tried to get it as close as possible. Currently the "Load scenario" option doesn't work. The game crashed after the first turn. But is playable without this option being selected.

Not being a programmer type I was wondering if someone could help me debug "load scenario" option. I set a bunch of city states as cities in the books, and I think that might be crashing it? If anyone could help me fix this I'd really appropriate it :)

Map of "Rand Land" from the book:
Spoiler :

My Map:
Spoiler :

Mod map attached:

Attachments

• Wheel of Time - Rand Land.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 852
cool map

crashes might be because of the city names already set and not being the city state's city name. could also be all the resources, there's a lot

Thanks, I'll try playing around with the city states. :)

I don't think its the resources as I can play the map without crashing if I don't load the scenario. but that option doesn't effect the resource placement.

hey man,

sweet map, loved the books, well at least through number 6 or 7 then I kind of gave up, but reread the 1st one recently and it was as great as I remembered.

are you still working on this? I think I will play around with it and see if I can set up a scenario if you wanted to work on it let me know

william

hey man,

sweet map, loved the books, well at least through number 6 or 7 then I kind of gave up, but reread the 1st one recently and it was as great as I remembered.

are you still working on this? I think I will play around with it and see if I can set up a scenario if you wanted to work on it let me know

william

#6-7 is kinda slow, it eventually picks up. but the entire thing is going to be finished up within a year, so this is a great time to pick up the first book and do a complete reread and be ready for the finale coming up sometime soon :)

Top Bottom