When can we expect the first patch?

They'll call it ''Apology 1.0'' and add civ4 mod to your modfolder, removing all the civ5 features that they had added, and bringing back religion and everything. At least, that what people are hoping for, right? :D

I hope they'll add some early diplo win possibility, not necessarily the Apostolic Palace, but something that gives you a reason to be friendly instead of ''lololol conq u ololol''-play during middle ages. If they add some early United Nations, then they should add more diplomatic options like something to boost the economy or production of everyone who signs the pact. Shouldn't add anything like that to the current UN as the game has probably been won already when UN is built (Won as in, one WILL win the vote, no questions asked).

[the loud voice of hell demon]

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA!!!! .....

Considering some of the bugs and issues I'm thinking our first big patch with some nice features / balancing will take a while.

He means the patch that turns Civ V into Civ IV...

well the main reason i ask it the demo crashes every other turn, so I didnt want to buy the game if they hadnt released patches to fix that, but then again, idk if the demo is inferior in quality to the actual game, anyone have any helpful insight?

well the main reason i ask it the demo crashes every other turn, so I didnt want to buy the game if they hadnt released patches to fix that, but then again, idk if the demo is inferior in quality to the actual game, anyone have any helpful insight?

I haven't played the demo, but i have put in 130 hours in the actual game without a single crash so far.

I haven't played the demo, but i have put in 130 hours in the actual game without a single crash so far.

I have about that many hours with no crashes also...

They will call it add-on and sell for $30.

And you are completely making that up, at least until the do make an expansion but that won't be until next year.

Firaxis is (according to 2kGreg's posts from another forum) working on the patches as I expect them to be. They are coming, you just have to have patience.

Top Bottom