1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

When does DLC start coming out?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by SHaW1986, Oct 9, 2010.

1. cman2010

cman2010 King

I wounder if they will include new civs in an expansion if so I would just wait for that, one of the things i dont like about dlc is if you pay for extra leaders you may just get them for free in an expansion.

2. Methos

Methos HoF Quattromaster Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

Moderator Action: We'll gladly accept your assistance. Simply use the 'Report Post' button () to report posts you feel are a problem. Thanks!

3. giggityjeeper

giggityjeeper Chieftain

clearly you have never been on steam forums.... :eek:

4. SHaW1986

SHaW1986 Prince

i think that they should release civs more as dlc, and use expansion packs to focus more on game mechanics, the more nitty gritty.

5. shadowplay

shadowplay your ad here

I've never purchased DLC before so I'm wondering how much it will cost and how much we'll get. I can tell you this, I'm not paying $10 for one new civilization.

6. SHaW1986

SHaW1986 Prince

damn right, if its more than 2 or so a civ, no way. from what im hearing though is that it'll come in "packs", but yeah, it better not be too much!