When does DLC start coming out?

I wounder if they will include new civs in an expansion if so I would just wait for that, one of the things i dont like about dlc is if you pay for extra leaders you may just get them for free in an expansion.

Why don't the moderators keep control of this forum? Every post in this thread but 1 reply should be deleted...

These forums are some of the worst moderated I have been to. Do you guys need assistance?

Moderator Action: We'll gladly accept your assistance. Simply use the 'Report Post' button () to report posts you feel are a problem. Thanks!

Why don't the moderators keep control of this forum? Every post in this thread but 1 reply should be deleted...

These forums are some of the worst moderated I have been to. Do you guys need assistance?

clearly you have never been on steam forums.... :eek:

I've never purchased DLC before so I'm wondering how much it will cost and how much we'll get. I can tell you this, I'm not paying $10 for one new civilization.

damn right, if its more than 2 or so a civ, no way. from what im hearing though is that it'll come in "packs", but yeah, it better not be too much!

Top Bottom