When even Andrew Neil seems cool (ludicrous ruin of Ben Shapiro)

Kyriakos

Creator
:rotfl:

1)Shapiro accusing Andrew Neil of being leftist (Neil is as Tory as they come)
2) Shapiro claiming Neil just is hurt because no one knows him, but everyone knows Ben
3) Shapiro arguing it is bad to use strong terms like 'dark ages' then can't answer why he called a bunch of people fascist (Obama) or sewage dwellers (palestinians).
4) Shapiro saying that Neil must have been paid a lot to try to character assassinate him (by just using Shap's own quotes).

What a tool :vomit:

Do you guys think there is any hope of this ridiculous figure ever sort of fading out of US politics?...

Last edited:
Shapiro was very defensive and lost his cool, it was funny watching the British dude keep calm while looking down at whatever he was reading from.

I meant to watch this, thanks for posting.

It's telling that Shapiro is considered some leading figure of the right wing, he seems to be more comfortable yelling at college students than he does with actual interviewers and journalists.

The panel afterwards didn't mince words in terms of roasting little ben either, guys a joke.

:rotfl:

1)Shapiro accusing Andrew Neil of being leftist (Neil is as Tory as they come)
2) Shapiro claiming Neil just is hurt because no one knows him, but everyone knows Ben
3) Shapiro arguing it is bad to use strong terms like 'dark ages' then can't answer why he called a bunch of people fascist (Obama) or sewage dwellers (palestinians).
4) Shapiro saying that Neil must have been paid a lot to try to character assassinate him (by just using Shap's own quotes).

What a tool :vomit:

Do you guys think there is any hope of this ridiculous figure ever sort of fading out of US politics?...

:goodjob: roasted and wasted!

Shapiro wasn't properly prepared, Niel was.

Will the Georgia law put a woman in prison for a miscarrage “some of the ideas that are popular on your side of politics would seem to take us back to the dark ages – Georgia, new abortion laws, a woman who miscarries could get thirty years [in prison].” Is this true?

Shapiro should have knocked that out of the park.

Raheem Kassam's article pretty well sums it up.

https://humanevents.com/2019/05/11/i-feel-bad-for-ben-shapiro/

Imo that article just isn't good. In fact i would almost feel inclined to suspect that the article writer is even worse than Shapiro :)

article writer's bio said:
Raheem Kassam is the Global Editor-in-Chief of Human Events. Previously the Editor-in-Chief of Breitbart London, as well as the former senior advisor to Brexit leader Nigel Farage, Kassam is also the bestselling author of 'No Go Zones: How Sharia Law is Coming to a Neighborhood Near You' and 'Enoch Was Right: Rivers of Blood 50 Years On'. Kassam is a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute, a fellow at the Bow Group, and a fellow at the Middle East Forum

Breitbart London? Advisor to Farage? And he can claim with a straight face in his opening paragraph that

breitfarage said:
I never thought I’d want to extend an apology to Ben Shapiro over anything. Mostly because I’m rarely ever wrong enough to have to do such a thing, but also because you can probably tell Shapiro and I have very little in common.

?! How does that follow? If anything one reasonably forms the view from his bio that he has a huge lot in common with Shap :p

Last edited:
I've seen the video before and like, it's astonishing how pathetic it is

because Andrew Neil doesn't even really do any thing. He has the one sort of provacative (against Shapiro) question in the beginning, and then Shapiro like basically just self detonate

Like I thought Shapiro was good at like clapping back (not arguing, he's basically a poster irl), but he couldn't even do that now

:)
"breitfarage said:
I never thought I’d want to extend an apology to Ben Shapiro over anything. Mostly because I’m rarely ever wrong enough to have to do such a thing, but also because you can probably tell Shapiro and I have very little in common.
Kyriakos:
?! How does that follow? If anything one reasonably forms the view from his bio that he has a huge lot in common with Shap :p"

That's easy. Kassam: "I think Shapiro was wrong to resist candidate Trump and embrace the “mUh cHarAcTer” arguments against the President. He also comes off a bit smug for me. But what he isn’t is stupid. And that’s why I feel the need to apologize on behalf of ordinary Britons for what he had to undergo at the hands of Andrew Neil on the BBC."

:)
"breitfarage said:
Kyriakos:
?! How does that follow? If anything one reasonably forms the view from his bio that he has a huge lot in common with Shap :p"

That's easy. Kassam: "I think Shapiro was wrong to resist candidate Trump and embrace the “mUh cHarAcTer” arguments against the President. He also comes off a bit smug for me. But what he isn’t is stupid. And that’s why I feel the need to apologize on behalf of ordinary Britons for what he had to undergo at the hands of Andrew Neil on the BBC."

Come on, though, that isn't "have very little in common"; it is rather "differ in almost nothing at all, and let me point out that Shap is great" :D

Shapiro is ridiculously over-rated and indicative of how little thought goes into right wing "philosophy" these days. It is a shame that the entire body politic of the right wing in the west basically stopped in the 18th century.

As I posted earlier " Shapiro wasn't properly prepared, Niel was."

I suspect somebody doctored his water with a drug that caused him to act like a child, as evidence I post Shapiro's "I'm popular and no-one has ever heard of you". What adult male uses that in a debate, in kindergarten yes, in an adult debate?

Let's see if he recovers.

I suspect somebody doctored his water with a drug that caused him to act like a child, as evidence I post Shapiro's "I'm popular and no-one has ever heard of you". What adult male uses that in a debate, in kindergarten yes, in an adult debate?

FWIW my thoughts on Shapiro have little to do with this interview and more about his lack of actual thought.

Lol do you even hear yourself?

FWIW my thoughts on Shapiro have little to do with this interview and more about his lack of actual thought.
How do you mean that, an example would be nice.

Lol do you even hear yourself?
Yes, was trying a bit of humor.

This Shaperio debate reminds me of
He should have been easy pickings, but she wasn't prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they drugged his water... or maybe England was just giving him Ben envy

I'm guessing that this, er, exposure of Shapiro will not result in me never reading another word about him, unfortunately.

Top Bottom