When even Andrew Neil seems cool (ludicrous ruin of Ben Shapiro)

I'm guessing that this, er, exposure of Shapiro will not result in me never reading another word about him, unfortunately.

I just hope someone like Joe Rogan stop giving a leverage in his podcast, and called him the most misunderstood good guys of the year because he already list all of his "mistake" in a some-kind of public sin confession so all of his bigot and racist conduct already forgiven and erased from history and shouldn't be misquoted.

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro can suck for his words and behaviors and still be misunderstood and miscategorized.

Ben Shapiro can suck for his words and behaviors and still be misunderstood and miscategorized.

Exactly. Like for example some people characterize him as a super smart, quick thinking, great debater who DESTROYS every leftist in his path. Those are the kind of mischaracterizations that Rogan and Shapiro are upset about.

Exactly. Like for example some people characterize him as a super smart, quick thinking, great debater who DESTROYS every leftist in his path. Those are the kind of mischaracterizations that Rogan and Shapiro are upset about.
LOL but also no.

it's really hard to be negative on Joe Rogan, but the way he gives a platform to venomous people and Bigot like Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos, Dave Rubin, or even Owen Benjamin is sometime really disappointed me.

it's really hard to be negative on Joe Rogan, but the way he gives a platform to venomous people and Bigot like Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos, Dave Rubin, or even Owen Benjamin is sometime really disappointed me.

Given the amount of confusing half conversations that go on, I'm going to say the same of CFC. :mischief:

Given the amount of confusing half conversations that go on, I'm going to say the same of CFC. :mischief:

If CFC is a podcast then Joe Rogan should learn from it. Putting both left and right side by side and try to moderate a well mannered, swear absence discussion, even in the most heated debate.

If he can put together Shapiro, Cenk, Alex Jones and Ana Kasparian then moderate that podcast, I will acknowledge his podcast as the epitome of free-speech ;)

edit: changed Sam Harris to Ben Shapiro to be more thread related

Is Milo still alive?

He is gone

tl;dw. Anyone who isn't Kyriakos care to summarize the exchange?

EDIT: The fact the he insists his 'own quotes' destroyed him makes me suspicious, because there aren't many people in American politics more misquoted than Shapiro.

EDIT: The fact the he insists his 'own quotes' destroyed him makes me suspicious, because there aren't many people in American politics more misquoted than Shapiro.

Here is Shapiro's summary:
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1126894051456774144
.@afneil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! So that's what that feels like ;) Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0.

Come now, Lexicus, even Shapiro is better than Shapiro-fanbois :devil:

I don't even like Shapiro, but he's infinitely preferable to the people who recite the hyperbolic "sewage Arabs" tweet until the end of time.

Meh, he's got a special talent, making a guest seem human. He can have a gold-bug on and then have a UBI proponent on, and then will just ask questions that their echo-chambers already appreciate. I think of him as more an 'ally' than not.

Meh, he's got a special talent, making a guest seem human. He can have a gold-bug on and then have a UBI proponent on, and then will just ask questions that their echo-chambers already appreciate. I think of him as more an 'ally' than not.

I really hope so because I like his personality and I do watch his podcast

He even misquoted himself in this tweets :cry:

Shapiro went full ad hominem and ended the interview early because he has a stick up his butt and doesn’t know how to be playful with people he should be friends with.

Top Bottom