Where can I find good detailed maps?

Mark Young

Formerly Sir Eric
Does anyone know where I can get good detailed Maps from?

I've tried googling 'satellite map, images' but haven't come up with a detailed map yet, just mostly meteorological ones.

I'm making a map of Australia and I need to know where to place the different terrain types so obvoiusly the map needs to be able do show me what the terrain looks like. And also the elevation of the continent too.
Also if someone has any hints on how to find out about correct resource placement as well that would be great.
Thanks.:)

Thank you everyone for your help. I ahve finished the map you can see it here...
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1117675
Loulong that was just what I needed thankyou. and Thanks ozymandias for your help but I checked our Loulongs first and it was just what I needed.
btw I read your comment about a sticky for map places in another thread and I reckon that would be such a help to people like me that are making maps for the first time.

Originally posted by Sir Eric
Loulong that was just what I needed thankyou. and Thanks ozymandias for your help but I checked our Loulongs first and it was just what I needed.

I added LouLong's link to the list :)

Originally posted by Sir Eric
btw I read your comment about a sticky for map places in another thread and I reckon that would be such a help to people like me that are making maps for the first time.

:goodjob:

-Oz

Top Bottom