where can i find two "game option mods" + a missing religion one

dark-mysterio

Chieftain
where can i find

two "game option mods"

1.(one that ad the option to have all the civs on the map including on slot for the player + a mod that forbid other civs to found any religion if there parents religion have been already created)

2.a missing religion mod (which ad others religion for the others civs that don't have there original religion)

thank you please for your response and sorry for my english

without running a customized DLL mod, you can only have a total of 22 major players in one game. Even with a custom DLL mod running, you can still only ever have a maximum of 64 total players. So to account for Barbarians, the maximum number of major civs you can theoretically have in the game is 63.

without running an lua script that sets each player's religion (essentially at the start of the game) there is no way whatever to control which religion a given civ within a given game can choose. If their "preferred" religion has already been taken they will select from those remaining -- and this selection for all practical purposes is random.

Additionally, the maximum number of religions that can be founded within one game is affected by map size, number of players in the game, etc.

Not sure what you mean by #2:
  • You can certainly have a mod enabled and running that adds more religions to the game, but you cannot have it only running when certain in-game conditions are met.
  • Mods are either on or they are off -- they are all the way on or all the way off.
  • As noted above there is no easy way (or really practical way) to control which religion a civ selects to use in a given game. Lua code can be made to attempt to control this, but it is not as straightforward as it might seem like it ought to be, nor is it as stable as one would like even when it seems to work. Such lua scripts are really only appropriate within a scenario where the players are known, limited, and the starting conditions of the game can be completely controlled -- and the game itself is not open-ended like a normal game.

Well I did say "without running an lua script" although I was under the impression those events only really worked right if executed before any player had a chance to found.

Tbh though I've had so many games get borked by attempting to do anything lua to religion that I pretty much gave up on it.

without running a customized DLL mod, you can only have a total of 22 major players in one game. Even with a custom DLL mod running, you can still only ever have a maximum of 64 total players. So to account for Barbarians, the maximum number of major civs you can theoretically have in the game is 63.

without running an lua script that sets each player's religion (essentially at the start of the game) there is no way whatever to control which religion a given civ within a given game can choose. If their "preferred" religion has already been taken they will select from those remaining -- and this selection for all practical purposes is random.

Additionally, the maximum number of religions that can be founded within one game is affected by map size, number of players in the game, etc.

Not sure what you mean by #2:
  • You can certainly have a mod enabled and running that adds more religions to the game, but you cannot have it only running when certain in-game conditions are met.
  • Mods are either on or they are off -- they are all the way on or all the way off.
  • As noted above there is no easy way (or really practical way) to control which religion a civ selects to use in a given game. Lua code can be made to attempt to control this, but it is not as straightforward as it might seem like it ought to be, nor is it as stable as one would like even when it seems to work. Such lua scripts are really only appropriate within a scenario where the players are known, limited, and the starting conditions of the game can be completely controlled -- and the game itself is not open-ended like a normal game.

ok thank you for your response and in question two i mean than Carthage or the Amerindian civs for example don't have there proper religion but use others religion instead so maybe there is a mod for civs who don't have there proper religion that ad them ?

There's a mod called I think Religions Expanded available on Steam Workshop that is meant to address some of these issues. Don't know specifically if it adds what would be appropriate religions for Amerindian civs, but it does add more options like different types of Buddhism and some of the pre-Christian pre-Islam historical religions as I recall from the Middle-East, Asia, etc.

Not sure if the mod is available as a download from this website.

There's a mod called I think Religions Expanded available on Steam Workshop that is meant to address some of these issues. Don't know specifically if it adds what would be appropriate religions for Amerindian civs, but it does add more options like different types of Buddhism and some of the pre-Christian pre-Islam historical religions as I recall from the Middle-East, Asia, etc.

Not sure if the mod is available as a download from this website.

ok tank you for your response

Top Bottom