Where WE review our games

It's not that bad, most of the descriptions on weapons are enough to figure them out. The problem is the new visuals on them make it hard to tell what the enemies are touting. But after a game or two or three you'll have it down. A highlight from my very first captain's edition game, there are new nebula types like the acid one that eats your ship, but one sector I jumped to was an AI controlled sector meaning instead of rock or mantis all the ships were controlled by AI constructs like they setup their own little star system. Well all the nebula types there contained these tiny micro droid things. Upon jumping into one of those nebulae the droids do like 4 dmg to your ship, cause sensors and some other stuff to not function, but also delay the rebel fleet completely so they make no progress. First I was like oh cool I'll be able to hit every node in this sector, but I didn't realize EVERY nebula in the sector was one of these and they slowly ate my ship to 3 hp, I barely jumped through them all and was at 1 hp. I watched as my final opponent launched 3 missle salvos at me and I dodged them all with ~35% dodge. And then I found a store on my next jump and repaired to full. Ended up winning the game. So you can dive in feet first and come out ok sometimes.

Top Bottom