Civilization: The Imperium OffTopicum Edition

Is @Hellenism Salesman the leader of Brazil, right?
I will make an auspicious propose to him!
What do you think of my son Jaques Victor Henry to marry your daughter Isabel and we united our kingdoms in a big empire?

Is @Hellenism Salesman the leader of Brazil, right?
I will make an auspicious propose to him!
What do you think of my son Jaques Victor Henry to marry your daughter Isabel and we united our kingdoms in a big empire?

Pedro sees the benefit in your offer.

The marriage is accepted!

Russia Orders

For the glory of the Czarina and the Motherland.
  1. City Development: Build a granary and a workshop.
  2. Research: Continue with our research into astrology, animal husbandry, and oral tradition. As these research tasks complete, let's pivot into pottery for increased food storage and writing to begin our scientific progress.
  3. Economy and Faith: Begin construction of a shrine in Moscow to boost our faith points.
  4. Military Movements: Move Warriors west to border of finland. Additionally, begin training a new unit of Warriors in Moscow for defense and scouting purposes.
  5. Settler: Settle a city between Moscow and Finland called Novgorod.
  6. Diplomacy: Begin diplomacy with Finland and try to influence and control them.

Russia Orders

For the glory of the Czarina and the Motherland.
  1. City Development: Build a granary and a workshop.
  2. Research: Continue with our research into astrology, animal husbandry, and oral tradition. As these research tasks complete, let's pivot into pottery for increased food storage and writing to begin our scientific progress.
  3. Economy and Faith: Begin construction of a shrine in Moscow to boost our faith points.
  4. Military Movements: Move Warriors west to border of finland. Additionally, begin training a new unit of Warriors in Moscow for defense and scouting purposes.
  5. Settler: Settle a city between Moscow and Finland called Novgorod.
  6. Diplomacy: Begin diplomacy with Finland and try to influence and control them.
Thank you! (Sorry for replying late, I was mashing Gustav Holst's Mars, the Bringer of War with Punjabi MC's Mundian to Bach Ke)

I think this will have more chance of success if we develop a cadence of weekly or maybe fortnightly large updates rather than individual bitty ones. Each update needs a map, needs stats.. otherwise it doesn't feel like im accomplishing anything, and have nothing to measure against others or my earlier turns.

CIVILIZATION: THE IMPERIUM OFFTOPICUM EDITION GOOFY AAH UPDATE!

War has ravaged societies across the globe. The Maya and Haiti have continued the everlasting war in the Americas. Through a union with Brazil, reinforcements are being sent to Henri Christophe.
In the humid coasts of East Africa, Sargon of Akkad becomes the Cichlid's new general. A Cichlid Golden Age has begun.
Russia has started to expand and produce. By allying with Helsinki, they have found a new friend. But, to the southwest, the Huns (NPC now) are ready for bloody conquest.
The Afghans have recently met the Mayurans and the Persians, empires hungry for Ahmad Shah Durrani's land. War is ominous.
Now, I will explain what a Golden Age is.
A Golden Age means that your nation is doing significantly well. A Dark Age means that your nation is doing significantly bad. The point input is doubled during Golden Ages, and the point input doesn't work for Dark Ages.

Also, whenever you are posting, please tell me what techs you researched by putting a spoiler box.

Next update will be in June/July.

SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVAHHHHHHHHHH!

Well until August

Last edited:
Dear all,
Sorry for the bad news, but I am declaring that the game was dead. It was very fun though, and I will remember it.:cry:

Thank you dude. Was a valiant effort.

Dear all,
Sorry for the bad news, but I am declaring that the game was dead. It was very fun though, and I will remember it.:cry:
Ohh no! I still having hope to win my war against the Mayas with the help of Brazil.

Top Bottom