Which Civ's First Look video will be released in the week of Aug 22-26

Which Civ's First Look video will be released during the week of Aug 22-26?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that they finally did Spain, India is surely next, right? I mean, they showed both their UUs in the same article 2 months ago.

Let's be honest. They aren't going to reveal Rome until last. Firaxis knows we deciphered all leaders before release and this is their way of revenge.

Haha. So many Monty Python jokes.

You don't use AM and PM in Sweden? Do you all just use 24 hour clock instead, e.g. 'The time is 22:30'?

We use 24 hour clock instead, yes. Perhaps not always in daily speech, but if the time isn't obvious from the context one simply adds "...in the evening" or similarly after. I've googled AM/PM many times, but I always forget with the passage of time. :lol:

What was wrong with them in CiV?
The UA and the legion were top notch.

I felt they were pretty boring and that they did not really reflect the durability of the Roman empire, its role as a craddle to christianity or its martial prowess.

I felt they were pretty boring and that they did not really reflect the durability of the Roman empire, its role as a craddle to christianity or its martial prowess.
I did like their Legion's ability to build roads. That is why I Ann expecting (hoping) that will be tied to ability in Civ Vi

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

I did like their Legion's ability to build roads. That is why I Ann expecting (hoping) that will be tied to ability in Civ Vi

That was probably the most interesting aspect of the Civ V version of Rome. The building discount was so dull.

I liked it too. I think the Legion could build fort too? The UA and other UU were pretty meh though.

Have we ever got a majority of people guess right prior to release?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Don't think so :goodjob:. I think another non-European Civ next; Sumer, Arabia, Kongo or India. Or Persia :D.

In terms of Civs I want to see next (besides Persia :p), Russia and Norway am what I am most interested about.

I think there is a real possibility Gorgo will be in the base game, and that Pericles will be DLC (that way around because they want a gender balance, though I was wrong before when I was certain that Felipe would be DLC). I know that Poland is likely DLC, and Jadwiga was not on the steam, but just because one DLC is loaded on a demo does not mean all must be. No other Civs have two leaders, so I find the idea this would be the exception quite odd. I think that Pericles, Isabella and Jadwiga will be deluxe edition leaders.

I'm thinking "2-leader" Greece and the remaining wildcards (Kongo and Norway) will be preserved till last. Therefore, the next ones will be Rome, Sumer, Russia, Arabia, and India; in no particular order.

I'm thinking Arabia or India. The last two were European (3 if you count Scythia). As much as I want Rome, and with the backlash about Eurocentricity, I don't think that it will be another European civ.

Top Bottom