Which european country (or region) has the worse weather, and which the best?

There's no such thing as bad weather. There is such a thing as having the wrong clothing and equipment, though.

Ah. But do we mean "weather" or do we mean "climate" in this thread?

It is 8-9 C here now, and i don't like it. But i really hate when it gets below 5. If there is wind as well it is pretty much unbearable weather for me to be on the road.

Wind is the worse when temp is low. Makes it lethal. I recall that from the hideously exposed hill where the uni of Essex stands.

Weakling. 1-15 degrees c is the best temperature range.

Is there anywhere with the UKs Autumn / Winter temperature all year round?

I hate summer.

The Orkneys are pretty cool, I hear.

Someone, who lived there, told me he once took his jacket off during the summer.

There's no such thing as bad weather. There is such a thing as having the wrong clothing and equipment, though.
I'm sorry, when I'm basically in my underwear under the shadow and the heat is still unsufferable, how exactly I am supposed to fix this by changing clothes ?

I'm sorry, when I'm basically in my underwear under the shadow and the heat is still unsufferable, how exactly I am supposed to fix this by changing clothes ?

You've plainly got the wrong underpants on.

No need for diving equipment, though. Just fill your underpants with icecubes.

You mean their women had to move from Mongolian steppes to cold forested area, to grow children there?

I think he means they came from somewhere around the Baikal lake, so at least some of them were quite familiar with winters like they are in Irkutsk. So they must have found the climate of European Russia to be pretty mild.

I think he just repeats common stereotypes about Winter in Russia and Invaders.

Top Bottom