Which version are you getting?

Which version are you getting?

• Total voters
DS unless I hear anything about it being any different from the 360 and PS3 versions other than the obvious graphical differences. I don't really care much about the graphical aspect of it, so if it's the same in terms of game play I'll be happy.

Edit: Oh yea, and <regular 1st post celebratory comment here>

PS3 version for me...

For the DS version, Firaxis has said only the graphics/presentation layer is different. It even has the same Game of the Week, except there is no leaderboard for it.

Welcome to the forums, MarlowK. :wavey:

I have both but I'm getting 360 all the way. Better online experience.
Unfortunately I'm very disappointed with my ps3 for the MP experience, so I just use it like blue ray player only.

Dude, Portable Civ, Portable Civ, Portable Civ

Civ at Work

Civ on the Train

Civ on a Plane

Civ in the Park

Civ at the Beach

Civ in the bathroom when you're at dinner with your girlfriends parents

How is this even an issue?

the only question should be: is my second copy going to be for the 360 or the Ps3

I've got the 360 version. I'm planning to pick up the DS version sooner or later. Portable Civ just seems like a great idea.

Umm... You need to step back a little and think about what you're saying.
I can definitely see the benefits to a portable Civ, but there would obviously be people who would abuse this. ;)

Umm. When Civ 3, and Civ 4 came out I didn't go anywhere for a few days. Not even dinner with the in-laws. This would atleast get me to dinner :D

Dude, Portable Civ, Portable Civ, Portable Civ

the only question should be: is my second copy going to be for the 360 or the Ps3

I'm with you on that one. DS CIV all the way. Now I just need to decide if I'm going to bother with a copy for the PS3.

I like the DS so much. My PSP had so much dust after 2 years of not playing it, I just sold it on CL. I don't know why, but the DS is just a better platform.

I am getting the DS version

Got the call a while ago that my DS copy will be at Gamestop tomorrow. (pre-ordered months ago)

I know what I'm doing on my lunch break

I'm buying the DS and PS3 versions as soon as they hit the shelf (tomorrow I hope).

Top Bottom