While-U-Wait

Yeah I always think its funny how quiet the forum gets right after a release. Once I have the most time to really site and post and everyone dissappears. But thats good, it means they are off enjoying the mod.

Kael said:
Yeah I always think its funny how quiet the forum gets right after a release. Once I have the most time to really site and post and everyone dissappears. But thats good, it means they are off enjoying the mod.
you'll know its done when everyone leaves and nobody comes back:mischief:
so this is the best time to suggest my most random ideas about what you could put into the mod? lol

So what am I? Chopped Liver?

To continue/supplement NK's poem:

Beware the giant over the ridge,
Building a warrior. To Arms!
A scout dies, my face does cringe,
Worker to build, mines and Farms.

Ever the delay of inevitable death
Orthus and company strive onward
Not magic, nor steal nor held breath
Prevents my city from Razing Downward.

Point of breaking, point of crying.
Queue the warriors for do and dying.
-Qes

Kael said:
Be sure to post in the balance recommendations when you have had a chance to play with it. When Aussie Lurker did his analysis he recommended that the +1 happy per military unit be moved to military state (which I see I didn't get checked in). But try it out and see what you think.
oh, i definately like it in military state, ill use that civic tons now.. but i thought military state was decent before, and aristoracy still seems kinda weak.. except in combination with agriculture now... makes it worth it to go farms and ignore cottages.

so im unsure now, because agriculture+aristocracy is a sweet combination, and i really like military state now heh

Top Bottom