whining

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
He'll be back. He'll always be back. Remember the time he said he'd never be back? And then he was back.

Am I making sense here? :crazyeye:

He came back because he got banned at GC so he had to post somewhere...

Originally posted by Pellaken
theres alot of reference to "whining" since I first came to CFC. I'd like to know what it is? complaning? well let me give you an example:
your entire family and country is killed, but you cant do anything about it, but wish you could, so you tell someone, "those darn bad guys" etc, and he insists your whining.
sometimes, if you said the things you said to me face to face, I'd punch you. some of us take this foum more seriousley then others to.

"He"?

Who are you referring to?

Wow...the whining has stopped...it is amazing! ;)

Actually, our good buddy pellaken may not be coming back anymore...

How do you know?

And good!

Originally posted by NU_
Actually, our good buddy pellaken may not be coming back anymore...
I thought so with that PEI location, you chaged your name again.

Let's hope you change your attitude as well.

I knew it! Those damn Canadians... :p Dang man, I should change my name too. Yall would never recognize me then! ;) Maybe flappa21, or flippa21... Floppo21? Hmm...

I had a previous correspondence with pellaken in which he told me he might not be staying. But I am not him, so I do not know. And, if you will look at my ip address, you will find it is constant, so that should clear us. And I use dial-up too. Not all dial ups are dynamic, and if it does change, it changes very little.

I've been his friend for a while. Used to know him from a different site, and he directed me here. Said it had a good forum.

Let's just wait to have our ip's checked.

Quoting NU_
Said it had a good forum.

Had? HAD???

"Things can only get better now we've got NU_ " :p

Originally posted by NU_
I've been his friend for a while. Used to know him from a different site, and he directed me here. Said it had a good forum.

Let's just wait to have our ip's checked.
IPs look good...but you could have just changed ISPs. I am willing to give you a chance even if you are Pellaken/Whinemar_Republic.

Welcome to CFC, NU_. I too doubt that Pellaken or phonyPellaken (what an original DL) will be coming back.

I'd just like everyone to read the first post of this thread: here before deciding whether or not Pellaken will be back with a DL. He will be back under one form or another so we'll have to be vigilant. Any kind of moaning ought to set off the "WR/PK" detectors and then we'll have to careful of any further posts from that person. Don't go round accusing every second new member of being PK though - we don't want a witchhunt.

Top Bottom