White Rabbit Mode

FiresForever

Prince

Coming Soon to V3 (workshop v3)
Beta testing now open via github

NOTE: Make sure you are playing in English, other languages are not yet supported!!

Additional Details:

Civ List:

Spoiler :
  • Ethiopia - Simba
  • England - Wallace
  • France - The Beast
  • America - Mickey Mouse
  • Russia - Cheburashka
  • India - Mowgli
  • Japan - Pazu
  • Arabia - Aladdin
  • Germany - Snow White
  • Greece - Hercules
  • Maya - Ash
  • Rome - Mario
  • Austria - Count Duckula

How to use:

• Activate the white rabbit version of the mod in civ 5 mod list.

Note 1: Do not activate vanilla "Community Call to Power Mod".

Note 2: You will need to restart civ 5 if you have already activated the vanilla version of CCTP, otherwise artwork will not change

Enjoy this not so serious version of your favorite mod ;)

Lol you are crazy:run:
Anyway its looking awesom, cant stop laughing....:goodjob:

:lol: glad u all like it, I was going to keep it as a hidden feature but then it became quite comprehensive :)

I gave the white rabbit its own modinfo file inside the main mod file, the question now is if when it is uploaded to steam will we be able to keep it structured like this??

If yes then we can do something similar for the Polynesian content, so we end up with 3 mods in one vanilla, white rabbit and dlc. Would be very useful

Added a couple of fonticons to the font atlas Fires, a ALien Face and a Beaming Smiley, thought you could use them here, able to add an Icon to your clock?

Nice, yeah should be able to add an icon to the clock. Struggling with trying to get my new civ icons working atm, i still suck at making these :lol: .

Got it sorted by using whowards tutorial :)

Attachments

• WRCivEngland.jpg
    WRCivEngland.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 479
My gits now been updated with new whiterabbit changes, including some "new" civs, for anyone wanting to try ;)

Hmm, so i just spent a few hours updating the current text for the diplomacy panel for one of the new themed civs, started a game and most of it was missing :(

Looked at the main Civ 5 files and its a total mess with loads of the text responses pointing to either useless or even no actual game event!! So seems i need to get busy trying to fix it all up :hammer:

My favorite re-themed civ at the moment is the japan one See screenshots :)

I also got a screenshot of ash with one of his new greeting messages, which is one of the few text additions that plays nice :)

Attachments

• Japan1.jpg
    Japan1.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 421
  • Japan2.jpg
    Japan2.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 436
  • Japan3.jpg
    Japan3.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 492
  • AshSaysHello.jpg
    AshSaysHello.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 422
Lol Ash, really nice pricture....:devil:
So funny to see your progress....

Hmm with the 100mb limit think I might have to pull this into its own mod on steam, thoughts?

Also anyone know what the stance is on steam workshop in terms of profanity, wondering if ash will need to have some of his lines toned down

:lol: kk thought it might go over, I will put it into its own mod then, guess don't have much choice :(

Top Bottom