Who are active?

Originally posted by Cheetah
I don't know about the captain thing. But now I see that there are some people here. That's good! :)

Now, the people I would say is 'active' at the moment is: Wizard, Bootstoots, Zarn, Hygro, MRex, Gingerbread Man, Octavian X and myself.

8 people and more people who will delurk at appropiate times. Not to bad. :)

Seems I've already been spoken for. :)

Ok, now that I am back. I am still active in the MSDG.

@Cheetah, you might want to update that list to include me ;).

In that case, CG, you will have to set up war plans against GCA. Most likely, we are going for those western cities up to the BOP.

Originally posted by Zarn
In that case, CG, you will have to set up war plans against GCA. Most likely, we are going for those western cities up to the BOP.

Ok, what I would need is the save, some water, and a Laptop. Oh wait, I already have a Laptop ;).

OK, I'm in. There's a lot for me to read but hope to be at least semi-active. I expected to see a much larger crowd here I must say.

Nice to see you here at last Yndy! :)

Yes, we're suffering a bit on lack of participation...:(

I'm somewhat sorry to report that I won't be as active as before. The reason however does not make me sorry, as my health is getting better and that means I have more energy to do things outside the house :)

Thus I'll still be here a few times a week to vote and voice oppinions on important matters, but not often enough to be any sort of political forerunner. I'll be relying on Wizard, Bootstoots, and FortyJ :)

Part-Timer now making a comitment to change to a Full-Timer Minister of Defense.

Top Bottom