Who is your favorite new leader in bts?

He is not new BtS leader, but Hannibal is the only one I can play recently.
My CiV time is patchy and compromised by kids running around.
Hannibal tarits are most error proof - financial means I just build cottages/seacities and not care too much about science slider.
Charismatic is even better - I whip at will and not care fro red faces. Or forget to whip and city grow but still work tiles.
Any other leader these days and I royally screwed by the lack of coherent playtime.

I never got Warlords and don't know who is new.

I think my favorite new ones are Willem, Hannibal, and Pacal. One of the original that I did not care for in vanilla is now one of my favorites - Huayna Capac as Financial and Aggressive was underwhelming, for my playstyle at least. Financial and Industrious with an awesome UB is great.

Willem van Oranje is probably my new favorite leader, though I'm still figuring out how to play the game well. I play culturally (which I hear is a bad idea as the only way to expand fast is military) and he's fun to play and can absolutely suffocate enemy cities, but I've had trouble actually winning with him.

Sitting Bull is a warmonger? I thought he would be easy to please. Oh well, I've never come across his AI.

BTW has anybody noticed that quite a few of the BtS leaders tend to be more peaceful than the regular Civ4/Warlords leaders?

Charlemagne(Burger King:lol:) and Wilhelm.

Top Bottom